𝖢𝗋𝗈𝗌𝗌 𝖣𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 ♡︎ [𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗂]

in which kairi cross dresses and his best friend mattia sees it

smut

୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧

3rd pov
✞︎✞︎

"alvaro no !!" kairi says screaming. "whyyyy, you'll look cute," alvaro says with a begging look. "b-but i won't look right in it," kairi says on the verge of bursting out his tears. alvaro gets up and pulls him into a warm embrace. "bubs, you look right in anything you wear" alvaro says with a warming voice. "r- really alvaro?" kairi asks looking up at him with innocent eyes. "of course kai ! you're my bestie" "thanks alvaro" and with that, kairi put on the outfit with no problem.

 "of course kai ! you're my bestie" "thanks alvaro" and with that, kairi put on the outfit with no problem

the outfit ^^^

kairi slowly comes out of the bathroom with a red face. "awwwww, you look so beautiful kairi" alvaro says with a smile. kairi stays quiet and puts on the shoes alvaro gave him. kairi waits patiently for alvaro to get done getting ready. alvaro comes out of the bathroom with lipgloss in his hand, putting some on. "want some?" alvaro asks kairi. kairi takes the lipgloss and puts some on, rubbing it in. "ready?" alvaro asks. kairi nods his head and they both walk out of the room and out of the house getting into the car.

୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧

they arrive at the school and gets out of the car ready to walk in the school until kairi stops in his tracks. "i'm scared" kairi says. "alvaro goes up to him and smacks his butt and puts his hand around his neck. "hush, there is no reason to be scared, i'll be right here. we are bad bitches" alvaro said bluntly. kairi smiles at alvaro and continues walking.

they finally walk into the school. people started stopping what they were doing to turn their attention to the two boys. kairi walks slowly with his head down, wanting them to stop looking at him.

"y'all are so cute!!!!!!!!!!! slayyyy" ayiana says to them. "thanks babe" alvaro says with a smirk. kairi reaches his locker with his head down until mattia taps his shoulder making kairi bring his head up to see who it was.

kairi's face immediately turns a light shade of red looking at him. mattia smirks looking him up and down and grabs his wrist, pulling him into the bathroom.

"you're so beautiful princess," mattia says licking his lips taking in the beautiful figure infront of him. he gets closer to him putting his hands on his thighs. kairi's breath hitches as he gets a boner just from mattia touching him.

mattia notices his boner and puts his hand on his sensitive boner making kairi let out a whimper. "you want me to fuck your tight little hole, don't you? make love to your tiny body and make you scream my name until everyone in this school hears, so they know who's pleasuring you" mattia says seductively in kairi's ear making his legs shake. just as mattia was about to help kairi with his problem, the bell rings.