Chapter 1

5 years have passed since the events of the animated series and the defeat of the Sirens.
On the anniversary of the declaration of war, a large festival was held at the Azur Lane Academy to celebrate the friendship they carried with that victory.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nagato: Can you believe it? 5 years ago just today we were enemies and look at us now.

Queen Elizabeth:You know, I always thought you were the ones in danger, I've always been someone who isn't afraid to say what's on my mind and I've always been sure of myself.

Nagato:Security can prove to be the most terrible of all enemies, take me for example, if I hadn't been so sure about the Orochi project, that battle wouldn't have taken place.

Queen Elizabeth: Yeeees,but if there hadn't been that battle, we'd still be enemies by now.

Nagato: yes maybe you are right, ah Elizabeth, it's time for me to reveal to you something that you will find quite interesting, you must know that I have not always been the flagship of the Sakura Empire, there was another before me, or rather, he was a he not a she.

Queen Elizabeth: What?A He? And who was he?

Nagato hesitated a bit before answering Queen Elizabeth's questions, she noticed that her friend's face was filled with sadness and a few tears began to fall from her cheeks.

Queen Elizabeth: Hey Nagato, what have you got? Are you okay?

Nagato: * sobbing * Yeah, all right

Instead everything was not going well, Elizabeth realized that something was wrong and decided to hug her in an attempt to console her.

Meanwhile, in the middle of the ocean

A small fleet consisting of: Z19, Renown, Repulse, Atago and Bismarck in command were returning from a mission when suddenly they were attacked by a mysterious fleet.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Not five minutes passed before the latter put the small fleet in serious difficulty.

Bismarck: * coughing * Who are you?

???: those who will soon rule the world and get you out of the way.

Bismarck: Böse Hündin (Bad Bitch in German) don't underestimate me !!!

Bismarck got up and fired at the mystery girl.

Bismarck: What? I didn't do anything to her !!

???: * chuckles * is that all?

The cruisers fired at Bismarck, but the latter managed to dodge their shots.
Bismarck aimed at the center of their formation and fired several shots which, once exploded, generated a sort of black hole that sucked in the mysterious ships, causing them to explode.

???:Really not bad blonde, did you want to be tough? You did it, but now it's time to die!

*Four cannon shots are fired *
*Four explosions echo in the area *

Bismarck: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Z19: LORD BISMARCK!!!!

Bismarck she was badly injured to such an extent that she could not stay afloat on the engines.
And the bottom of the oceans, the depths of the abyss, they are bound by iron and blood.
The flagship of the navy, the terror of the seas, her guns have gone silent at last.

???:You know Bismarck, maybe people were wrong about you, I think they should have called you "the kitty of the seas" instead of "the terror of the seas"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

???:You know Bismarck, maybe people were wrong about you, I think they should have called you "the kitty of the seas" instead of "the terror of the seas"

*Several cannon shots are fired *
*Several explosions echo in the area *

Tirpitz: STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER !!!

???:Oh my, it seems the reinforcements have arrived, well it doesn't matter now, listen to me ships from Azur Lane, this is a declaration of war, we are the Cyclops corporation, we seek revenge against your lies.

Hood: Wait, did you just say Cyclops corporation?

The mysterious girl did not answer, turned away and walked towards their base.

Hood:Wait, what do you have in mind?

Tirpitz: go back cowards !!!

Formidable:Tirpitz we have to take our companions to the base and give them medical attention.

Tirpitz:But those bastards ...

Hood:Listen to her Tirpitz! You care about your sister's life, don't you?

Azur Lane:World Collideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें