I decided on watching a few movies with the girls and Brad. I got a text and I looked to see who it's from.

"Bubs what's wrong?" Karina looks at me "just Sab, telling me to break up with you to get back with her" "oh

"Bubs what's wrong?" Karina looks at me "just Sab, telling me to break up with you to get back with her" "oh..." she looks down at her hands "babe don't worry i told her the whole truth and blocked her" I kiss her cheek. She smiles and continues to watch the movie. "101 Dalmatians" I wanted to watch it and Dom wanted to as well so Anna had to put it on.

It was 1am, Eva, Anna, Emma, Mads, Katie and dev went to bed, Brad went to the guest room. There was only Karina, Dom and I downstairs. We heard keys rattling and looked at the door. Sab walked in drunk. "Hey girlies" she slurred shutting the door. I stood up and looked at her "are you drunk?" She shakes her head "nah baby I'm sober" I cringe at her calling me baby. I've told her to stop calling me it. She came towards me and kissed me. I quickly pulled away. "SAB WHAT THE FUCK?!?" "Baby don't you love me?" She looks at my lips. I start to back away only for her to get closer. Dom and Karina can't drag her off her as Sab will kick the shit out of Karina and Dom will end up killing her.

"No I don't Sab I'm sorry but move on. I have. You had over a year with Cooper and you cheated on me with him" I had my back to the wall as she came closer again. "ANNA EVA DEV MADS EMMA BRAD, KATIE HELP?!" I shouted. Karina came towards me and hugged me. "I didn't kiss her Karina" I was scared. "I know I saw" she placed her head in my neck and Sab pulled her off of me and tried to kiss me again. Sab pushed Karina and she fell hitting her head off the floor "Dom get Karina" I shouted. Eva and Anna came running down the stairs and when they saw what was happening they quickly grabbed Sab I went to Karina to see if she was alright.

"You okay baby?" I was worried but she said she was fine and grabbed me. I hugged her tightly. "Evan. Batman take her to bed please. I don't want to see her again for the rest of the night" they nodded and took Sab upstairs. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of frozen peas to place ok Karinas head. Dom gave me a worried look. "She is crazy, what the fuck happened?" Dom spoke up. "I don't know she texted me earlier saying she still loved me. I told her I didn't love her and then blocked her. She must of not got the message" I sigh rubbing my head while sitting on the couch with Karina and Dom.

"I'm sorry baby" I sighed kissing Karinas head. "It's okay. It wasn't your fault" I gave her a small smile. I put the 100 on the TV. We watched an episode and we all went to bed. Dom went to her room and Karina and I went to our room. I laid on the bed with her. She cuddles up to me. We gently fall asleep.

Sorry shit chapter I'm running out of ideas.