Chapter 15

Emma pov

Today we had a photo shoot with Karina, Daniella had come back from the uk. She wasn't very happy yesterday, she was accused by her own brother but it's whatever.

When Daniella left Monday I saw Cynthia kissing Quinton.. I haven't told anyone. I want to tell Sab but it'll break her heart.

We woke up around 8am as the photo shoot is at 10am. Us girls take long to wake up. Ughhhh I hate mornings but then again I like them.

*skip photo shoot*

We looked fabbbb!!!
I decided to go to Anna's room to watch a movie. The other night when Daniella ran into the door was hilarious! But I felt bad for her she's alright tho hahahaha. We had to help the dipshit, Karina came to the house noticed what happened and had to take her to the ER.

We were watching the greatest showman. I love watching musicals they always get me singing along with them. I heard shouting from one of the girls.

???: NO NO NO NO NO WAKE UP
Me: wtf? Anna?
Anna: yeah I heard it to
We both got up and ran to whoever was shouting. Sab...
Sab: DANIELLA!! GIRLS!!!
She was crying. We didn't know what was happening.
Me: what's happened Sab???
I walked into Daniella room, nothing then ran into her bathroom Daniella was laid on the floor.

⚠️TW⚠️
If you don't like this stuff read on thank you☺️

Daniella laying life less on the floor, blood everywhere, cuts from every angle on her arm. I couldnt help it but I started to cry, Anna took me out of the room. When I looked at her she was with Eva both of them crying as well, I could still hear Sab screaming, she was holding onto Daniella's body.

Me: omg no CYNTHIA STAY AWAY FROM HER!
Anna: babe she's helping Sab
Me: NO SHE CHEATED ON SAB WITH QUINTON!
Eva: WHAT?!
Dev: you didn't..
Cynthia: I'm sorry
She ran out the house to god knows where. Sab was sat there with pain and anger in her. Her bestfriend laying life less and her now ex girlfriend cheated on her.

Daniella's pov

I have been cutting since I came back from the uk. Today was the day, I want to give up. I'm in love with my bestfriend ffs. But she's with Cynthia. I want my brother to love me and believe me that I didn't touch his wife. But he always believes her over his own siblings.

I lay cold on my bathroom floor. I heard a knock at the door but I couldn't get up. I couldn't be bothered so I just laid there until the person came in.

???: Dani?
It was Sab she walked into the bathroom
Sab: NO NO NO NO
I smiled at her when she ran to me. I was still awake. But I couldn't be bothered to move.

Me: I love you Sabrina Quesada
Sab: no Daniella you're staying here with me. Keep your eyes open baby.
My eyes stayed open. I heard screaming and shouting. I looked up at Sab she was crying. But what I heard from Emma. Grew anger to me. 'I saw her kiss Quinton' WTF SJE CHEATED ON MY BEST FRIEND.
Me: Sab baby I'm okay
I sat up I didn't feel dizzy or light headed no more. Sab told me to stay but I got up. I walked into my room and saw everyone except Cynthia. Everyone looks at me in shock.

Anna: how are you feeling
Me: I'm fine but where TF is Cynthia Parker?
Dev: she left I don't know where
Sab: Dani leave it

I sat on my bed, Sab came over to me and sat in my lap placing her head on my shoulder. The others left to go get dressed as we were going to go to the beach.

*skip to at the beach*

I was laid on the beach with Sab. While the others where playing the n the water. I decided to post on Instagram.

_DaniellaMai_

(Pretend dani had a hoodie on)

Liked by: SabQuesada, KarinaPrieto, BrittanyBridget and 750 others.

Caption: I love youuuu🥵🥵🥵🥵
Tagged: @SabQuesada

@SabQuesada: I love you baby❤️
^🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

@Sab&Daniella: AHHH MY SHIPPPP
^bruh
^ahhhh kiss
^@sabquesada: no❤️

@karinaPrieto: awww cutiessas
^ly baba
^ly222

@LiaBarnett: you Daniella Mai Barnett are a simp
^ fuck off
^ nah you're a simp for Sab
^@sabquesada: yes she is😂
^@LiaBarnett: hahahahaha
^@_DaniellaMai_: fuck you too Sabrina😑😑

@Fan: not me shipping Dab
^ tf is Dab? Wait I'll jab Sab hahaha
^ Daniella and Sab🤗
^ @fan2: ohhhhh Saniella is better

@Anna.Shumate: I lwk shippp
^@Eva.Cudmore: me too
^@EmmaBrookmcallister: me three
^@indiana: me 4
^@Mads.Lewis: me 5
^@rileyLewis: me 6!!!
^@_DaniellaMai_: I hate all of you
^@Devynwinkler: you hate me? I didn't say anything!
^@_DaniellaMai_: no I love you devyyyy. I hate the others
^Eva.Cudmore: hahahahahaha u love is all!

@Avani: you two are adorable!
^ty!

Load more comments...

For the rest of the day we spent it at the beach playing in the water. I threw Eva, Anna. Mads and Emma into the water because of them in the insta comments. Hahahahah.

Laying in the sand wasn't the smartest idea as sand went EVERYWHERE and I mean everywhere. It was round 9pm we were still laid on the beach watching the sun, Dev, Mads and Emma asked to stay. I whined of course because I was tired. Mads was driving home because Anna was falling asleep and I'm not driving.

Sab: it's so fucking cold
I took of my hoodie and placed it over her and continued to watch the sunset, half asleep.

I know don't come at meeeee😑😭😭
No hate to Cynthia(I love her as well)