Chapter 1

"Okay, this sign definitely reads...Science building? Oh god I should've read up on the campus layout shouldn't I?" Y/N mumbles to herself as she tries to find her way around the campus.

She scratched her head as she tried to decipher the map in her head and read the signs around her. As she was looking down she lightly bumped into the back of someone walking in front of her.

"Oof!" Y/N lets out as she backs away from the stranger.

'Ah shit it's my first day here and I'm already about to piss someone off.'

The stranger turned around revealing an admittedly handsome young man with messy lavender hair. He had black round eyes that held a warmth in them. He looked down at the poor girl with confusion on his face. Y/N averts her gaze from the man's eyes and fights to keep a blush from forming on her face from both embarrassment and from the shock of bumping into a very attractive person.

"I am so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" Y/N bends into a bow nervously to see the stranger's response. She is more surprised and confused to hear a chuckle come from the man. She stands back straight to see the lavender-haired man wearing a small smile on his face.

"Don't worry too much about it. You seem to be having enough trouble anyway." he says, eyeing the map in her hand. Y/N rubs the back of her neck sheepishly and laughs nervously.

"Yeah..it's my first day on campus. And I'm a little lost..."

'Well more than a little..I hardly know where I'm going.' The man looks at her for a moment before that damn smile on his face widens.

"Well in that case mind if I help you?" He says and extends his hand to grab the campus map. Y/N nods as she lets go briefly and smiles kindly at the man.

The pair then take off to not only find Y/N's destination, but the man decided to give her an impromptu tour of campus.

"That over there is the building where you'll find the English and humanities courses," the man said pointing to a particularly pretty building. Y/N's eyes widened in awe at the sight of it.

"That's perfect...I mean I am a history major after all" She says sheepishly realizing she had said her thoughts out loud.

"Ah, that's pretty neat. I actually don't know any history majors so you're the first" the stranger said offering a warm smile to her. Y/N tries to fight down the blush forming on her face.

'Sheesh, why can't the men in my country be this attractive AND kind..' She thinks to herself as she continues to follow the male.

By the end of the tour, the sun had started to set and the two stopped right outside of the science building Y/N was initially looking for.

"And here is the Science building finally. Sorry, I kind of ended up taking you all over the place didn't I?" He chuckled handed the map back to Y/N.

"Ah, you did but thank you! I really need the tour honestly. I don't want to be this lost again on the first day" Y/N reassured. The man smiled and looked down at his watch and frowned a bit.

"Well I hate to cut this conversation short, but I have to run. It was nice meeting you..."

"L/N Y/N!"

"Nice to meet you L/N. I'm Mitsuya Takashi." Mitsuya says with another charming smile.

"Mitsuya-kun..I'll remember that! I hope to see you around then!" Y/N says as she walks in the opposite direction waving Mistuya goodbye. Mitsuya waves back and heads off to his destination. The man smiles to himself as he thinks about the interaction today.