☆chapter 2☆ {edited}

Previously

I look toward the two boys as Giulia paddles away from Ercoles, i furrowed my eyebrows "you okay ragazzi?" i ask the both of them, and i received a nod from them, i sigh.I look toward the two boys as Giulia paddles away from Ercoles, i furrowed my eyebrows "you okay ragazzi?" i ask the both of them, and i received a nod from them, i sigh.I look toward the two boys as Giulia paddles away from Ercoles, i furrowed my eyebrows "you okay ragazzi?" i ask the both of them, and i received a nod from them, i sigh.

Your P.O.V
'the boy taller boy looks familia-'
My thoughts got cut of because Giulia started to rant about how ercoles can't be in the race anymore, "-because he keeps winning the race wich he shouldn't even get to do anymore because he's too old and too much of a jerk!" i sigh and slightly pokes her sides as she made a wobly mouth "you know... We underdogs have look out for each other right?" the boys look at me with a questioning face, "what's under the dogs?" giulia stops and look behind her, "under-dogs, kids who are diffrent" i continues "dress weird" "or a little sweatier than average" 'do-not-do-that-again' face.

"Too much?" i nodded "too much" i asked the boys if they want to join the Portorosso cup, they stayed there like we were portraits, "well... Good talk we gotta deliver these" i nodded, she started to bike to the direction of a house.

i took some fish and hand it to the lady while making grabing motion with my hand, she gave me her money "Grazie!"

"hey uh, spiulia and (m/n)?" the two boys come towards us while calling us with the names ercole gave us, giulia corects them, the tall boy who looks like he's a little bit older than me ask "when you race, in a cup? What do you get?" i raise my eyebrows and i walk fowards, "soldi, prize money" the boy 'oh'ed if that's even a word.

Me and giulia started to go to the next house, i heard them whispering about vespa? I don't wanna know why they're like children anymore, but the boys have other ideas, "hello" "ciao.." i let giulia talk, "can we turn the money? Into something else? Something like.." the little one gasp and points to an expensive vespa, i snicker "no, but it could get you that" i point to a rusty old vespa, the little one seems to look amazed, "well then we will win the race" i look at him with my eyes widen "but you have to beat ercole" i got off the bike "fine, we'll beat ercole" my blood boils, he thinks he can beat ercole just lile that, he gotta work for it, "huh really? He thinks he can beat ercole" i whispered the last part to giulia, i smile 'innocently' as i walk up to them, i point to the place where they usualy sign up "well get in line!" the two of them hugged eachother "every summer that jerk makes our life miserable, so no one is sticking hin down unless it's my friend!" the two boys looked scared of me "second this isn't any old race" they both let go of eachother "it's an epic grueling traditional italian triathlon" i continued " swiming, cycling, and eating pasta" so you need a teamate "well we'll figure it out" "thanks human girls" we left the boys, i gave a man a fish and he gave me money in return, but they decided to bother us again, istG IF THEY- "hey spiu-... little girls!" i am so close to killing him.

"congratulations you'll join our team" what. The. Fu-

<><><><><><><>
This chapter is short for a reason, i forgot what happens next :'( can you help me for the sake of the book? Please?