Chapter 2

Once they stepped foot in Liyue, all Lumine could notice was the architecture of the buildings. It all looked very traditional and local, unlike Mondstadt. She thought it was unique in its own way. 

"Welcome to Liyue! Home to various foods like the Black-Back Perch Stew, Fried Raddish Balls and more! Speaking of which, I'm starving. Let's go to that restaurant there!" Paimon happily explained as her stomach loudly growled.

Lumine chuckled, almost forgetting that Paimon loved food. It was basically one of the things she lived for.

We headed to Wanmin's Restaurant in which we had the 'Wanmin Restaurant's Boiled Fish'. It was Delicious, nothing like Lumine had ever tasted before. It turns out that due to travelling for long, both Lumine and Paimon were famished. After wolfing down their meals, they decided to walk around for a bit since there were still 2 days till the Rite of Descension.

The Rite of Descension, which happens every year, is when Rex Lapis bestows upon the people of Liyue his divine prediction, guiding them on how to run Liyue for the coming year.

The first place they headed to was the Adventurer's Guild. Somehow everything there looked the same to Mondstadt's Adventurer's Guild, including Katherine herself!

"Katherine, what are you doing here? I thought you were at Mondstadt. " Paimon casually asked.

"I have not moved from my place at all, maybe you mistook me for someone else," Katherine answered defensively.

"Anyways I wanted to register for the Adventurer's Guild here in Liyue." Lumine tried to change the subject. 

"Ya, sure! Just fill this in and you'll be registered!" 

After filling in the form Katherine already had a commission for Lumine. "This commission just came in. Could you go to Wangshu Inn and meet up with someone named Verr Godet (boss). She has a request for you."

"Ok, thanks! We will be right Back!!" Paimon answered for Lumine as they left for Wanshu Inn.