⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝘎𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Start from the beginning

"Alright Bois, let's move. " I said while we all ran until we saw a huge unfinish building. Is this the prison that bastard is talking about?

"God this place looks scary and huge... " Tubbo said with a shock face, We all ran and we stop for a break.

"So where is y/n? " Ranboo asked while sitting down from exhaustion.

"How the hell should I know... " I said but
Suddenly we heard some banging noises... We turned our head to the direction of the noise. I widen my eyes to y/n, hitting her head to the floor till it bleeds.

"Y/n!!! " Tubbo shouted while running to her,
I followed tubbo. When we ran closer to her, I heard y/n saying no a lot.

"Y/n!! Snap out of it! " I shouted While i hugged from her back, Tubbo hold her head and ranboo hold her bleeding forehead.

"Y/n!! " We all shouted and then y/n slowly open her eyes.

Y/n pov

"What are you guys doing here? " I shouted while All of them had a concern look. I thought they aren't allowed in this place.

"Y/n, what the fck were you doing?! " Tommy yelled while violently shaking me.

"What do you mean-" I suddenly taste blood from my head. Oh that's why my head was paining.

"Here y/n. " Tubbo said while putting the cloth in the river and rubbing it on my face. I took the cloth from tubbo hand and did it myself.

"Ahem answer my question? " Tommy demanded. Should I lie to them... I don't want them to be worried but what should I lie about.

"Uhh I was getting possessed by a mob... " I said while They all stare at me. That's worst lie ever.

"Is there a new mob that can control mind? " The boy asked while scratching his head, They all looked each other and then me.

"Ok ok first of all! Why the hell are you guys doing h- "

"Y/n!! " Sam shouted while running towards  me but He suddenly stop when he saw the people with me.

"What are you guys doing here? " Sam said while pulling out his sword.

"We are here to take y/n away from you bit-hes ! " Tommy yelled while pulling out his sword.

Awesamdude pov

What the hell?! you can't take y/n away from me. She promised that she will help me build this prison for you guys! I looked at her and she turned around, I saw blood coming out from her head. Did they hurt her-

"Come on Sam... We are here to meet her, we are not here to fight. " Tubbo said with a nervous tone while I just glared at them. My fcking ass, it is war if they take away y/n.

"What the hell are you guys doing here! " Eret shouted while dream followed him from behind. Both of them widen their eyes when they saw y/n injury.

"Did you try to kill her?! " Eret shouted while dream took out his axe. Oh ho, if dream kills them then y/n will hate him forever.

"We didn't hu-hurt her! We saw her banging her he-head to the floor and we st-stop her from doing it!" Ranboo stutter while they all were panicking.

"DON'T lie to me! Y/n isn't stupid to bang her own head for no reason. " Dream shouted while getting ready to attack.

Y/n pov

They all looked at me, waiting for a answer.
I sigh, I shouldn't have come here. There are plenty of other village to "meet" but this place looks fun so that's why I came here.

"Whatever this boy said is true. Shut the fuck up for once! God damn you guys are making me regret to come to this place. " I yelled at them while they all looks surprised that I yelled at them.

"Wooo you go girl! " tubbo shouted with a grin while I try to hold my laugh, I am trying to act serious but you are making it hard guys.

"Sam! I am going to the l'manburg so tell the others to help you make the potion. i got the material and all you have to do is brew the potion so My job is done. " I said while standing up and placing the cloth on my forehead head.

"But you said that you will help me built it not only make potion. " Sam said with disbelief while i sigh. It is true but I am exhausted from this place.

"I am sorry Sam. " I said but then an idea pop in my head and then I glared at dream and eret.

"Sam, if these two fuckers doesn't help you then tell me. " I said while both of them gulp and Sam sigh and just smiled at me.

"ALRIGHTY then let's go y/n! " Tommy shouted with excitement while holding my hand and running away. I miss Tommy energy.

Love meter✧༺♥༻✧

Awesamdude : 84 % ( he thinks that you did you lie to him that you lost the blaze rod so you can stay away from him...)

Eret : 80 % ( he doesn't believe that you bang your head by yourself...)

Dream : 90% ( did you leave without saying goodbye and without the gift he has for you...)

Tommy : 94% ( he is happy that you chose to come with them and plus you yelled at the people he hates..)

Tubbo : 92 % ( he and Tommy were planning if you refuse to go but I guess that plan useless for now)

Ranboo : 10% ( he didn't introduce himself considering it is rude when you are uncomfortable)

A/n

I already thought y/n backstory and when y/n do something they don't like then they lose interest a bit unless they are a masochistic.

And always have a lovely day petals. .・゜゜・

・゜゜・