Trust 💙

The episode starts from ,

Riddhima is in the washroom wearing her bathrobe . When Riddhima is above to remove her bathrobe , Vansh enters in . He sees Riddhima and closes his eyes .

Vansh : Actually.. sorry .... I didn't know ...

Riddhima : Oh come on , Don't pretend Vansh , Already you have seen me in the glass house . So you don't need to over react now . You are just like an object for me , See this bathtub , this soap , this mirror everything thing is watching me , does it bother me , no nah , like that way only you are an object for me , you and your looks won't bother me .

Vansh gets angry on hearing this . He goes towards Riddhima and pulls her towards him and she hits his chest . He stares at her eyes , Riddhima also stares at his eyes . He holds her arms tightly .

Vansh : How dare you , You called me an object , Now you will have to face the consequence . Remove your bathrobe .

Riddhima gets shocked .

Riddhima screams :

Riddhima : Are you mad ? How can you tell me to do something like this ?

Vansh : You only told me that you are not bothered by my looks , You said know , I am like this soap , bathtub and all , even if I look at you it will not bother you . Now what ? I am an object only know . So come on do it .

Riddhima : Vansh leave me , I am not willing to argue with you now .

Riddhima pushes Vansh and she is above to leave . Vansh pulls her again and hits her against the wall . He hits the shower pipe and water starts to come from it . Riddhima and Vansh stares at each other drenching in the shower .

Riddhima : Vansh , What are you doing ?

Vansh pulls her by her waist and she places her hand on his chest .He looks at Riddhima's lips , He slowly goes towards her lips , Riddhima turns her face away . Vansh grabs her face and makes her to face him . He looks at her eyes , he kisses her eyes as Riddhima closes her eyes . Then he kisses her cheeks slowly and gently , he kisses her forehead . Then he slowly bends and goes to kiss her lips , as her lips is drenched with water droplets , he slowly wipes the water droplets with his thumb and kisses her lips slowly . Riddhima presses Vansh's chest as he is kisses her lips . Vansh was getting harder and harder as he sucked her lips. Vansh slightly bites her lips by mistake . Riddhima shouts feeling the pain and she pushes Vansh , Her lips starts to bleed . Vansh comes back to his senses .

Riddhima touches her lips and sees the blood in her hand .

Vansh : Oh sorry Riddhima ... Actually I lost my mind . I shouldn't have done this , Sorry I hurt you , Come let's put medicine on your wound .

Riddhima with teary eyes  : Always you have hurt me Vansh , Now alone why do I need a medicine for my wound . I don't need any medicine , Now you get out from here , I need to change .

Vansh walks out of the washroom .

Vansh thinks :

What happened to me , Why did I kiss her ?  I shouldn't have done this , I hurt her also , She was bleeding .

Vansh gets angry and breaks a glass . Riddhima changes her dress and comes out from the washroom .

Vansh : Sorry Riddhima , I shouldn't have  hurt you .

Riddhima : Vansh , I told you , Don't worry this wound will get alright in 2 to 3 days , But the wounds you have given me in the past will never be alright remember that .

Riddhima goes in front of the dressing table , She looks at herself in the mirror and gets ready . Vansh notices that the wound is fresh on her lips , He opens the drawer and takes out an ointment and  gives it to her . She gets the ointment and applies it on her lips .