Chapter 5: T.V

OMG yes!!! It's finaly here!!! Sorry it took so long but I got a little writters block and I have so much work to do for school...sorry...will update other stories soon though...

Love You Guys!

- Crysta39409

--------------------------------

P.O.V = Stephanie

I stand in front of 3 dead guys on the floor. Two of them are stabbed in the heart and one of them got their throat slit. One of the guys also has a gash on his leg. All a sudden fire surrounds me. I can feel myself burning, pain fills my body. I scream out in pain over and over again. After a couple minutes I can’t stand the pain anymore and I collapse on the ground face down. I wake up and I am holding on to a bar. I look down under me. It looks like a 200 foot drop. I look to my left, Abby. I look to my right, Lucy. Abby is crying nonstop and Lucy is struggling to hold on.

“Just hold on, I’ll help you,” I say trying to pull myself up.

“I can’t hold on anymore,” Abby says. She lets go. Then Lucy lets go.

“NOOOOOO!!!!” I say trying to reach for Lucy’s hand. I miss and see them fall and fall. I turn my head when I hear their bodies impact the ground. I look up. The sky is blood red with the aliens, the same aliens that took over earth, the aliens who helped Loki. They start to shoot at me. I lose my grip and fall down and down. In seconds I felt a pain down my back…that’s when I realize I’m dead.

I jerk my head awake panting. Sweat rolling down the back of my neck. I hold my head.

“What…” I say in disbelief. Why did I dream about that, of all the things I could dream about…that. I pull myself out of bed, get dressed and go downstairs. I get some strawberries and just snack on them. I turn on the t.v.

And now breaking news. Three men have been found in the back of the super market near exit 20. According to a witness and video footage the killer happens to be around 13 or 14. This killing has been brought to the attention of King Loki. He says if anyone is to find this girl and bring her to him alive he will personally offer 1 million dollars. And for final evidence this is what the killer looks like. A picture of me comes up on the screen.

“Fuckin shit!” I say. I shut off the t.v, shove some stuff in my bag. I quickly put on my boots and my hoodie. I grab the necklace and put it in my pocket.  I start walking out the back door.

“No way in hell are they going to take me to Loki,” I say.