Chapter 2 : First night with the Lees

"Cheerfully bidding everyone a good night!" Chaeyeon exclaimed before making her way to her room.

"Where should we rest our heads?" Sean inquired, causing everyone to halt their return to their rooms. "Ah, I forgot... Who would you like to sleep with?" Yuri questioned the babies. Without hesitation, Justin and Sebastian dashed towards Yujin and Yena. "Oh my! You know what that calls for!" Yujin exclaimed, her eyes shining with excitement. "PILLOW FIGHT!" YenJin and Justian cried out in joy as they happily skipped their way to their room.

Sakura gazed at the infant before her. "Let me guess, you want me as your sleep buddy tonight?" She lowered herself, picking up the baby, Carlisle, who nodded and embraced Sakura.

"I seriously can't stand that baby," Chaeyeon muttered under her breath.

"Don't worry, Carlisle despises everyone too. I'm surprised she chose Sakura unnie first," Justin remarked.

Sakura gasped, "You dislike people too?! Same here! I already adore you." She hugged the baby, eliciting a chuckle. "Let's head to bed and strategize our takeover tomorrow. Goodnight, unnies~~" Sakura carried Carlisle to their room. Upon opening the door, they were greeted by the cheers of Yujin and Yena.

"PILLOW FIGHT!!!" Yujin and Yena shouted.

Sakura and Carlisle sighed. "This is exactly why we have an aversion to people," they muttered.

The older girls exchanged glances, their eyes shifting towards the "UNNIES" door. Eunbi voiced her concern, "Should we... be worried?"

"Nahhh... They'll be fine. Henry, do you want to sleep with me?" Hyewon inquired.

Eunbi, crossing her arms, asserted, "No, he sleeps with me."

Hyewon proposed, "Why don't we let Henry decide?"

Henry, curious, asked, "Where are your beds?" Kangbi showed him their respective rooms and then they all gathered in the largest room to discuss it further.

Henry made his choice known, saying simply, "I want to sleep next to both of you." Kangbi began to blush, and Hyewon stuttered, "W-What?"

"I said I want to sleep with both of you," Henry clarified. He reached for his blanket and held both Eunbi and Hyewon's hands, guiding them to Eunbi's bed. Once they were settled, he positioned himself between them. "Good night!" he cheerfully declared before hugging his blanket.

"Are we really okay with them all sharing such a small bed?" Minju inquired of Yuri. Yuri simply shrugged in response, stating, "I suppose so. Henry wants to... What about you, Sean?"

Sean turned his attention to Yuri and Wonyoung and expressed, "I want to sleep between you and appa..."

Jangjorimz and Jake both nodded, and together, they walked over to Yuri's bed.

"Ugh... First, the babies stole our crushes, and now I'm stuck sleeping alone! Just great!" Minju vented her frustration.

"Crushes?" Yuri arched an eyebrow. "Oh, and you haven't gone to sleep yet?"

Minju glanced at Yuri. "Just because I'm out of your sight doesn't mean I can't hear you, Minju," Yuri remarked, crossing her arms.

"Uh... What did I say again?" Minju played innocent, but Chaewon and Chaeyeon both facepalmed.

"I'm not going to bail you out this time, Minguri. Goodbye," Chaewon said as she headed to her bed, lying down with her back turned to them.

Chaeyeon remained standing. "Well, everyone already knows I have a crush on Sakura, so... I don't need to hide anything. Good luck, Minguri," she added, skipping over to her bed and laying down.