Chapter II.

━━━━━
Chapter II.
Another Angel
━━━━━

Conveniently, there was an empty seat near the back of the classroom. Ms. Shima had assigned that seat to Yoshihiko, letting him settle down before starting the class as usual.

Kazuya's nerves hadn't calmed down however. His hands were still trembling, along with his eyes, as he sat in his seat ― feeling the blantant stares of his classmates on him. Most were admiration, others had dark auras shrouding them. Specifically, the blue haired beauty he managed to catch a glimpse of.

Class ended shortly after with the bell ringing, indicating the start of lunch. Saiki still had no idea what was going on. His entire body felt light, as if he was stripped away from the burden that were his powers. He stared at the coffee pudding in his hands. He had been atempting to apport the delicacy for the past 5 minutes as Kaido, Aren and Nendou talked amongst themselves around him. For the first time in his life, he was slowly getting frustrated at the absence of his powers.

"Teruhashi is going to the transfer student." Kaido stated, catching everyone's attention as they faced toward the sight of Teruhashi smiling sweetly at the awkward transfer student. Saiki, curious to see the boy's response, too looked at their direction.

"Hi, Yoshihiko-san." She greeted, making the boy look up from his bento. 'This is where he gasps at my beauty.' She thought in her head condescendingly, though her phizzog remained calm. However, that wasn't the case.

Kazuya simply bowed in response before going back to quietly eating his food.

    'EH?!'

    Teruhashi cleared her throat, sweat dripping from his unenthusiastic response. 'A LITERAL GODDESS IS STANDING BEFORE YOU AND ALL YOU DO IS BOW?! I MEAN, IT'S RESPECTABLE BUT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAY "OH! TERUHASHI-SAN! WILL YOU EAT WITH ME?!'' WHAT ARE YOU ― SAIKI KUSUO VERSION 2?!' She yelled in her mind, minding to keep calm on the outside. "E-eto, Yoshihiko-san, what are you having for breakfast?"

"Yakisoba and crab sticks." He told, pushing the wooden box towards the cobalt beauty. "Do you want some?" He asked with the tilt of his head and a small smile. If possible, Kokomi could see ― feel the sparkles and roses that emitted from his small figure. His eyes were soft, words even softer, matching with his youthful image. His hair, an ashy peach tone, was fluffy ― even the Goddess of PK High School longed to run her hands through it. The class could feel his aura just as much as Teruhashi could.

Yet together, they were certainly a sight for sore eyes.

Saiki ― not wanting to stay another second in the classroom ― stood up with an inaudible sigh, making his way out of the class without anyone even realizing. The hallway was filled with chatter and loitering students, yet Saiki couldn't hear anything besides their actual voices instead of their thoughts.

    Something was definitely wrong. And Saiki Kusuo knew it had to do something with the transfer student.