Trey's Backstory

Hi....My name is Trey. I'm a black cat. I'm from the now forgotten YouTube series, Cat Clips.

My YouTube series was popular and had many fans. One of the fans being Griffin Blaise Hawkins Maulolo. He enjoyed my series and loved it more than anything else.

I was once the best character from videos he enjoys. Until that FUCKING PINK PEST came along.

It all started back in December 21, 2011. Two cats named Tipi and Tuck were planning to get married and a ghost cat planned to keep a secret. When Griffin heard this, he tried to tell the cats to cancel the wedding but they didn't listen.

After the wedding, we noticed that Griffin was gone. We didn't know where he was. When we searched for him, we saw a hospital room which had the name "Griffin" on it. We feared that the kid died. As we arrived at the hospital room, the nurse said that Griffin died cause he was afraid that Tipi and Tuck will have Kittens and he'll be a grandfather but is too afraid to die fast. She also said that a ghost cat kept a secret from the wedding but we never listened.

We all looked at Honey furiously and killed her. Then we killed our friend, Boots, next, and finally Tipi killed Tuck as he was the reason this happened. Then when she wasn't looking, I killed Tipi as she was always the worst. However, we found Griffin's smartphone and realized that Griffin is still alive and living on Sesame Street.

As I arrived at Sesame Street, my friend Elmo was there. I asked if Griffin was somewhere in Sesame Street. Elmo said yes. But before he could finish, I went to search for Griffin. I eventually found him but sadly he was with other characters. The characters were Catdog, Bunnicula and Harold and Chester, Nature Cat, Daisy, Hal and Squeeks and...him....the bane of my existence....Courage The Cowardly Dog!

Now that kid has NEW friends. Friends who do listen to him.

When I looked at the trash can, I saw pictures that said "Cat Clips sucks, I have new friends."

Then...between Nov 1, 2018 and Aug 27, 2020, I lost everything. No new episodes of Cat Clips were made. And nobody even remembers me or the show anymore.

I'm now abandoned...abandoned by YouTube. *Sniff.* That frigging mutt, Courage, took it all away from me.

I had everything...fame, friends and a number 1 fan. But that atrocious, vile, pink dog took the fame, friends and my number 1 fan away. He even called the pink dog his new best friend.

Please...won't anybody remember me?...Please don't forget me....I'll kill that pink dog for what he did....*Cries.*