Eneru stood on the railing of the Ark unsure of what to do.. "Lightning won't work..blows won't work, what is this 'rubber'? Hold on..this 'rubber man' is a paramecia type..they have weaknesses." He'd turn his golden staff horizontally. "Gloam Paddling." Luffy still in a fighting stance didn't understand what he was doing, but Nami did.. "He's making his weapon..a blade!" Eneru glared at Luffy "I'm on a bit of a tight schedule, me and my love have no time to play." The golden staff was now a trident! "Think of it as lightning in solid form!" Eneru jumped toward Luffy in an attempt to stab him, but Luffy jumped up onto the roof of the Ark, Eneru laughed. "So I am correct that slashing attacks are your weakness!" Luffy spoke bluntly "Yep." Nami shouted at him "DON'T TELL HIM THAT!" Luffy ignoring Nami's comment lunged down "Gomu Gomu no..GATALING!" Eneru suddenly disappeared again, Luffy looked around while still landing down "Where did he go?!" Eneru began moving up through the gold, still in lighting form, Nami couldn't believe her eyes. Eneru finally formed out from the gold nearly stabbing Luffy with the trident, Luffy grabbed a hold of it..but steam started to vaporize..it was hot! Burning, burning hot! "You may be immune to lightning, but you are not immune to Lightning's heat!" Luffy stretched his leg upward "Gomu Gomu no...BATTLE AXE!" Eneru not expecting that hit crashed onto the ship's floor, breaking through it, he'd shout slowly maneuvering out of the hole "YOU..BLASPHEMOUS BRAT!" Luffy then delivered another attack "Gomu Gomu no..GATALING!" Eneru would grab a hold of Luffy's wrist launching him up and slammed down onto the ship's floor. "Luffy!" Nami shouted. 'Luffy..' Mae thought. "Sight seeing on Sky island Mae? The blue sea dwellers who have come here after you picked a bad time to visit. We are this land's God and Goddess, both of us especially you are granted to do whatever you wish.

I've longed dreamed of an idle world for me and you, my lavender, and I won't let anyone else stand in my way, like the pathetic rubber man

I've longed dreamed of an idle world for me and you, my lavender, and I won't let anyone else stand in my way, like the pathetic rubber man." Eneru walked over to Mae slowly taking her hand. "Now where were we..? Ah yes, to watch this land die." He'd laugh after letting go of Mae's hand, he'd sit on the throne placing two hands on the edges of each arm on the throne, Mae would plead. "Eneru..you can't!" Eneru closed his eyes and held his head up. "Max 200 million volt..VARI!" Lightning began to spread through the ship's metal structures, the Ark's blades on the side began to spin slowly lifting the ship up. Aisa and Pierre are still unsure of what to do "H-Horsey bird..what do we do?! It's moving up!" The bird screamed in a panic state, Aisa would shout to see if there can be a response. "LUFFY! NAMI! MAE!" Eneru looked at Mae with a villainous kind of smile. "BEHOLD MAE! THE ARK THAT WILL TAKE US TO THE ENDLESS VEARTH! THE SACRED LAND WITHOUT END!" Luffy slowly climbed out of the hole glaring up at Eneru, the Ark was now flying! Nami began to panic "Luffy do something! No..this ship is powered by Eneru and if he is defeated we'll crash and die, but if we stay here we'll be going to the Endless Vearth! Our options are terrible as of right now! What are we going to do Luffy?!" Luffy would throw his straw hat to Nami. "Nami, just be calm, You're on the crew of the future King of the Pirates. Wipe that frown off..alright?" Luffy walked up toward the center of the ship, Eneru got up from his throne "King of the Pirates? And what domain would he rule?"