Thunder storm | NamHyo [oneshot smut]

"AHH!"

Jihyo literally freaked out after seeing her whole house in a sudden darkness after the lightning strike somewhere out there.

"Damn, what am I supposed to do?!" She's trying to find the candle in a total darkness and she has no idea where she is right now. But since it's her house, she managed to reach the kitchen to find what she needed.

"Ahh Jihyo, you're so smart!" She complimented herself after she finally lit a candle up, she placed it in the table and had some toothbrush. She then went to living room with the candle on her hands and her 2% phone inside her pocket.

But then another lightning came followed with a sudden loud thunder jolts her, causing her to shake up and end up pouring the hot liquid wax from the candle to her hand.

"AHHH! Fu—" she almost cussed. She hated and feared thunderstorms since then, that's why she's really having a hard time and anxiety right now. She feels like crying anytime soon.

On the other hand, Namjoon just enjoyed the view of lightning striking somewhere. He's just facing his window with a coffee and a gaslight in front of him. He always like the rain and thunders. Another thunder sounded and it feels like a music for him.

Suddenly his phone rang, he immediately find it and saw Jihyo —his girl friend calling him.

"Hello, Jihyo Baby, what's with the call?" He greeted then sip on his coffee. But then a sniffs was heard making his brows furrowed and worried filled his ears. "N-namjoon.. can you come? Please, I'm so scared." Just then, he immediately remembered that Jihyo has a great fear of thunderstorms.

"Uh— s-sure, I'll be there in a minute.." he immediately stand and get his coat and car keys. "Be careful! The lightning is everyw—" suddenly the call just ended, he tried calling it again but it's out of reach already.

"Is this a prank or what? Should I still go?" He asked himself, but end up going to her house.

It's been so scary for Jihyo since the thunderstorms seems so cruel for her. Right now she's just curled up in the sofa covering her ears with the pillows and eyes tightly closed. Her phone just came dead and she don't think namjoon would still come.

Guess she'll just wait and stay on that position until the next day.

"Aish, this girl always leaves her door unlocked." Namjoon opened the door and remove his shoes, but then total darkness greets him. No light is evident.

He reached his phone and turned the flashlight ON just to find out Jihyo curled up in the sofa. He slowly closes and locked the door and went beside Jihyo.

"Baby..." She immediately opened her eyes after hearing the deep voice, and there she saw namjoon her boyfriend already on her side. "Joonie!" She embraces him. "I'm so scared, I thought you wouldn't come."

"Don't think of that, I'll be always here bae."

"Have you eaten? I can cook for you." Jihyo suggested but he just shook his head, "let's just go to your room, I'll be staying here until you fell asleep." Jihyo likes the idea.

Jihyo lend namjoon some of his clothes, yes namjoon left some few clothes on Jihyo's house since Jihyo insisted. "No, It's fine. anyways, I'll be leaving when your asleep already."

"What? Nooo please joonie.. I'm scared, I can't sleep, and the rain is getting heavier too! I can't let you stuck in the road." She said with a point, "Okay fine, I'll change now." Namjoon smiles and went to the very dark bathroom since his flashlight are on Jihyo. He's fine with it.

After that, he came back and saw Jihyo on her bed playing on his phone. Even with that dim light, she'll always be the prettiest woman for him. He just went beside Jihyo and cuddled her.