2. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬

Start from the beginning

Now staring into her blue eyes for what seemed to be a hot minute, you did like what you saw but were you going to admit that to her? No not yet.

"ALRIGHTT Class is everyone doing good so far ?" Thankfully hange interrupted that moment that you two had with her loud voice.

Everyone else in the class answered with "mhm's" & "yes" while Annie sighed and looked a little pissed that hange had to interrupt. You were a little relived but again just a bit irritated that she had to interrupt.

"You got lucky this time but I'll make sure you'll answer me next time" Annie side eyed you and started to paint on her canvas.

"Of course you will" you chuckled as you reached your hand out to get your brushes back.

As she handed you your brushes back you were trying to think of what to paint. It was hard trying to think about something that resembled you on the spot but you just decided to go with a butterfly.

You were going to paint the stages of a butterfly all the way from when it was a Caterpillar to being an actual butterfly.

Why? Because before a butterfly gets to actually turn into one it takes time and goes through stages of secluding/hiding in a way before it gets to actually be itself which would be turning into a butterfly, and that reminded you of yourself because when you were younger your parents were also on the stricter side so you didn't really get to be/enjoy yourself only up until now when you finally moved out.

Annie of course decided to paint a blue crystal (if you watched aot then you know about this).

15 𝗺𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫(𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎)

You were now finally done and so was Annie and the rest of the class too.

"Okay looks like everyone's finished now for the fun part switch paintings with your partners or to the person next to you ! So for example Annie and Y/n switch paintings and so fourth" hange exclaimed as she used you guys as an example.

So the two of you switched paintings, you explained your reason as to why you drew the stages of a butterfly and now it was her turn to explain why she drew the crystal.

(𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠- sorry y'all I'm just being lazy asf rn to explain Annie's reason so just go watch Attack on titan to understand or search it up but honestly it's not really that important, the crystal just resembles her and that's mainly it!!!)

After the both of you finished explaining class was finally over.

"Hey Annie you never gave me my painting back" you reminded her as you got up from the chair and gathered your belongings.

"Oh yeah, you know what just keep mines and I'll keep yours.... yours is nicer anyway" she looked up at you then back down at your painting as she examined it.

"Whatt you trippin mines is definitely not nicer... this was only my first art class so yours is definitely way better" you dragged the 'what' as you looked at your painting then back at hers to compare.

"Well we both like each other's better so let's just keep each other's".

"alright" you mumbled as she stretched a little and she got up from the chair.

Before you guys left the classroom Annie asked for your number.

"Look at you tryna get to know me and shit" you chuckled as you took her phone and typed in your number.

"Tch it's only for the class"  she shook her head but you knew she was lying. You could see it right in her face that she wanted your number just to get to know you and text you nd stuff but she wasn't going to admit that.

"Mhmm liar.... But here's your phone" you looked up at her as you handed her, her phone as she tried to hide the little smile that was starting to form on her face since you knew that she was lying.

Annie also gave you her number too so that you could text her whenever.

As you and her walked out of the classroom Jean and hange began cleaning up the room in case there were any messes but it was mainly Jean doing all the cleaning since hange had a few complaints about him.

Now waking down the hallway to leave your stomach started growling a bit and you remembered that you barely ate today.

Since you were spending most of your time unpacking your stuff you had forgotten to eat anything else really besides those sour patch kids from earlier but they didn't fill you up.

You began rubbing your stomach as you were walking to hopefully muffle the noises of the growling and Annie noticed that.

"you hungry?" She asked you as she looked at your stomach where you were rubbing on. "I mean yeah but it's not a big deal I can always make something at hom-"

"I'm not gonna listen to your excuses, You're gonna get some food in your system. I know a good pizza place right down the street so let's go over there" Annie opened the door for you as she pointed right down the street to johns pizzeria.

You couldn't even protest back because after all you were hungry and you weren't gonna pass pizza down especially New York style pizza.

"Alrightt as long as you payin" you jokingly said that not thinking that she would pay. "That's fine with me I'll pay" your eyes widened a little because you didn't think she would actually pay.

"Wait I wasn't being serious".

"I know but that's not gonna change my mind, I'll still pay" Annie took out her wallet from her pocket as the both of you walked in the restaurant.

So since she insisted on paying you just let her and you did think that it was cute that she she cared.

                                    ——

-r