"excuse you, i'm not cute, i'm hot. thank you very much." i scoffed, playfully.

"okay mr. hot." she put her hands at shoulder length and shook them back and forth as she spoke.

i grabbed a fully pillow and threw it at her. "play the movie!" i laughed. "and hand me the bag of m&m's." i added.

she pressed play and laid back on me, moving around to get comfortable. she handed me the m&m's and started to eat the popcorn we made, before we played the movies.

round 2.

30 minutes into the movie...

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" i screamed and held y/n close to my chest.

she just laughed at me and continued to watch the movie.

"Y/N!"

she continued laughing. "those are the cranks. that's the virus that woman was talking about."

"they're zombies!"

she just laughed again. i'll admit, i always found zombies a little scary. and these... these had really good effects on them.

"RUN THOMAS, GET OUT OF THE WAY MINHO!" i shouted at the screen.

"THEY'RE GOING CLAY."

let's just say it was an action packed time for the rest of the movie.

directed by
wes ball

"did you like this one better than the first one?"

"um. yes and no. no because there were scary zombies in it and yes because i think the layout of the story is really cool. you can't predict what happens next, like most movies."

"cool. and they're called cranks." she corrected me.

"whatever." i smiled.

onto round 3.

45 minutes into the movie...

"newt is seriously your favorite character? really?"

"yes!" she laughed.

"but why? look at the way he runs!" i pointed at the screen and laughed. (not making fun of newt, it's just for the story lol)

"that's because his character has a limp! now shut up." she laughed and nuzzled her head further into my chest.

2 hours into the movie...

(so there's a spoiler of the movie in this part, if you plan on watching it and don't wanna read it, then skip over this part. i'll tell you when you can start reading again :])

i heard a sniffle. i looked down at y/n.

"are you seriously crying?"

"SHHHHH." she held her finger up to my lips.

i put my hands up in the air. "okay okay."

i chuckled. i guess she really cared about the character.

"but like- why are you crying? brenda is coming with the serum- oh."

in the movie, thomas killed newt, his best friend. he had no choice though, newt was infected with the virus and was trying to kill thomas. brenda didn't make it in time to temporally help newt.

10 minutes later...

"what? she dies too?"

one of the characters had just died from falling. the building she was standing in collapsed beneath her and she fell to her death.