Blank Canves

"Where is she?" Luna thought ( Luna is you. You paved your way throughout the shower floor , trying not slip. You didnt know he was waiting though. You hurried out the shower , into the living room with only a towel covering you. You didnt even know he was home. You stepped into the room without paying any close attention. You've steped into the room..

Shocked you grunted a slow "hi" only to hear"Hey darling , wanna have some fun tonight" from your ex girlfriend , Solar

"Hey darling , wanna have some fun tonight" from your ex girlfriend , Solar. You just realized you've stepped into the wrong room, this was room 163 not 164. Solar was laying on the bed with also a towel on her..
                                 Contact
____________________________________

Solar grabs you and shoves a pacifyer into your mouth. "Now your my litte baby" she whispered
The walls and door was sound proof so no one could hear anything.. she sat on the bed.

"You know you want me" You mumbled "n-no" but she didnt listen

"You know you want me" You mumbled "n-no" but she didnt listen. She took of your towel and stood you up. Seconds later you where on the bed moaning mommy as loud as you could. She was shoving her hand into your a$$ and pu$$y as far. She , she , she was fucking you dead a$$. She rubbed her body againset yours.. slowly grabbing your t1ts and sucking them. You were wet..