⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I came home and saw my parents aren't home . I throw my clothes into my hamper and put something more comfortable .  I grab a cropped shirt and some biker shorts . 

(Shirt)

(Shirt)

(Shorts ) 

(Shorts ) 

Hmm I am a little iffy on the shirt but I then hear a tap on my window and see that its Cat Noir . I take one final look at my outfit and go open the trap door . 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I see Marinette Come towards me and I see her outfit I love the way how its so  tight . I steep into her room and say ,"MEOW Princess You look Pawsome " I say with a gin . "You sure dont you think its to ." She moves her hands and I know exactly what she means . "No princess its fine plus I like the way it hugs your curves . " I say and give her a smirk . She cited her bottom lip and say "You sure ." HELL YEAH I AM JUST LOOK AT YOU AND OOH YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WANNA DO WITH You. I say ,"Yes" and I bring her in for a hug . I feel her chest again mines and I rest my hand on her ass DONT DO IT! OF course I dont listen to my brain and I squeeze her butt. "CHat " She say and pulls away . "Sorry I cant control my self when you look this good ." Kitty why dont we watch something on the tv ?" 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I swear that perfume is that exact one Adrien was wearing . I then feel some one squeeze my butt."CHat " I say then pull away . "Sorry I cant control my self when you look this good ." Kitty why dont we watch something on the tv ? " I say and turn on the tv and lay down on my couch and motion him to lay  on top  of me . He grins and come towards me and hugs me by the waist and puts his hand on my chest . We put on twilight . I just play with his golden locks and see its 5:30 . 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I feel her chest move up and down and honestly I am not even paying attention to the movie . I then turn my head into her chest just to concentrate on the up and down movements of her breast . "Kitty you good ?" "Yeah I am okay princess I just love this two pillows ." I say and give each of her boobs a kiss and look up to her and give her a smile . "Oh kitty " I get up and put her on my lap . "Kitty ?" I cradle her like a baby and give her a kiss .  She sits up and doesn't break the kiss 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 

I grab his hair pulling his face closer to me . He lips my bottom lip and I turn around and   get a glimpse at the clock . "Shitt cat cat wait . " He gets off of me and says ,"Did I do something wrong ?" 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

"No I have to meet up with some one at 6:00" SHit I forgot . "Oh okay I am a go then ." "Sorry cat."Dont be and Oh and dont  think Am a forget about this ." I say and give her a smile . I then go and give her a small peck  . "Alright bye." I get home and detransform.Plagg comes flying out saying ,"Thank god I got saved ." "What ever plagg " 

I hear a knock on my door ."Come in ." I hear the door open and close and hear a familiar voice ." Hey Adrien sorry I am late I had a umm a um ." I look back and say ,"Its fine if you want I can change in the bathroom and you can change here . "Yeah sure " 

------ they change and are in the dance room ---- 

"New leotard right " "Yeah I thought no one noticed " "Non sense " So if you want we can start with a twirl and  then a Jete . "Yeah sounds good marinette . " 

----- 10 minutes later---

"Okay so now extend your arms and I am spin into you ." "Okay " She twirls and places one hand on my chest and I lift one of her legs slightly . 

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I look into his emerald eyes and looks back into mines and like deja vu his his CHat my chat . Omg wait CHat is adrien . Omg Omg he he he is cat . I rub my eyes and I still see it . "Mari are you okay ?" Yeah I am fine just a bit dizzy can we practice tommorow pleases ?" "Yeah oh also next weekend I was thinking of going to the beach maybe you could go ?" He scratches the back of his neck ."Yeah sure " This will be fun .