Diana shook her head, raising her hand to the sky.

Diana: "Do you have any proof of this?"

Bruce: "I'm working on... But tell me, do you really we can take him if he got mind controlled?"

Diana: "Bruce... This is a problem for you. He's a hero. He came to another universe when they needed him the most when we were needed the most."

Bruce: "That's another thing... He hasn't said much about his past. Doesn't that seem... Off."

Diana shook her head again and laughed.

Diana: "Maybe to you, Bruce, while you hide in your cave and plot to find his weakness. But he's been open to me and has told me of his past."

I went silent and studied Diana. Her body movement told me she wasn't lying, and confidence in her voice didn't mean she was lying.

Bruce: "What did he say?"

Diana: "I'm not going to tell you."

Bruce: "So you lied."

Diana shook her head.

Diana: "He is a kind person and willing to give people a chance. Doesn't that remind you of someone?"

Bruce: "You know he's been seen with Poison Ivy recently."

I expected her to move or shake, but she stood firm.

Diana: "I've known for a while now, and his reason is that poor woman wants a child. He's willing to give her a second chance, allowing her to spend time with something that will give her hope once more. Bruce... I think you need some time to ponder your own thoughts on him."

I groaned and straightened up, knowing that she's being used or manipulated. I don't know which. But before leaving, I spoke up.

Bruce: "If he trusted you, he would have told you his weakness."

Diana: "He did. In fact, he's also worried if someone can control him."

I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at her.

Bruce: "You're not going to tell me, are you?"

Diana smirked for a moment and sighed.

Diana: "Bruce... He's been waiting for you to ask him that question. Since day one."

I stopped and thought about it. Either Y/N was brilliant, making me play a game with him, allowing me to study his flaws and techniques. But why would he tell Diana? I thought of their relationship and smirked.

Diana: "If you don't think I'm telling the truth. Ask him after dinner."

Diana left the room in a huff. While I stared at the world down below and silently groaned again.

Bruce: "I will."

[Y/N's Pov]

While waiting for Diana, I grabbed some food and sat at a table with a few Booster Gold and his Shazam.

Shazam: "Golly, it's nice to be finally sitting at the pool table."

Booster Gold: "Stick with me kid, were the coolest out of the heroes here."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

Y/N: "Booster... Captain Marvel, it's a pleasure to have you sit with us while we have dinner. But we're not the cool kids. We're just people."

Shazam: "Still, it's an honour to meet you."

I shook my head and studied the man for a moment. I knew he was a child. But an honour?