Chapter Three

Y/N's POV 

     I woke up and looked around. Lady Dimitrescu wasn't here. Sighing, I went to my quarters and took a shower. Once out of the shower I changed into (image above) and got ready for the day. 

 ~ Time skip to mid-day ~ 

     I was just about to finish my tasks for the day when I feel as if I'm being watched. I ignore the feeling and go back to work. 

     I sighed as it was now 8pm which means I was done for the day. I put away the cleaning supplies, washed my hands, and went to my quarters. 

     Once I arrive and get changed into something comfy, I notice a note on my bed. Picking up the note, I mumbled what it said," Dear Y/N, Meet me in my chambers shortly after you read this letter. Sincerely, Alcina Dimitrescu. " Lady Dimitrescu wants to see me? Again? I wonder what it's about this time. 

     I put the note in a drawer before heading out towards her chambers. Knocking on her door I hear her say, " Come in, Y/N." I obey and gently close the door behind me. "You wanted to see me, my lady?" I asked. Lady Dimitrescu nodded beginning to speak," There is going to be a meeting tomorrow around 5pm. The other lords will be there and I wish for you to accompany me. They wish to discuss some things about the village and what has been happening as of recent. Tomorrow you will not have any tasks and one of the other maidens will help you find something to wear. Understood?" I stood shocked for a moment. "My lady, wouldn't you rather have one of the other maidens go with you?" I asked. Alcina replied in a calm but stern tone," No, I would not. I know you won't embarrass me or my daughters and besides, you're my pet. Why would I take another maiden?" I, again, stood shocked. "Do you understand, pet?" Lady Dimitrescu asked. I nodded," Yes, my lady." before doing a little bow. "Good. Now, let's go to bed. You'll need as much rest as possible." Alcina said in a gentle tone. 

     I began to turn the knob before Lady Dimitrescu asked,"Where do you think you're going? I said let's go to bed. As in, you sleep with me in my bed." I turned around to face her. Glancing at her bed, seeing that the sheets have been changed, then looking back at her. "My lady, I wouldn't want to be a bother." I said. She chuckled and replied," Dear, you are most things but a bother is not one." 

     Mentally sighing, I nodded agreeing with her. "Now, Y/N, let's go to bed." Alcina said, in her night dress, turning out the light. I proceeded to get on the side of the bed I was on before. My heart started to beat faster, remembering every detail of last night. "Are you alright, dear? Your heartbeat has increased." Lady Dimitrescu asked, a little concerned. I nod. "Just- just thinking about last night." I say, embarrassed. Alcina pulls me close to her, playing with my hair. "What about last night?" She asks. I mumble, hoping she won't hear me," You know damn well what I mean.." She stopped playing with my hair and flipped the position so that she was on top of me. A 9ft vampire lady on top of me AGAIN. Probably for a bad reason but still. 

     She grabs my throat, not enough to constrict my airways. "Who do you think you are? Talking to me like that?" Lady Dimitrescu asks. Here I am wondering if I look ugly in this position, with her hand on my throat. "Uh- um- y-your pet?" I ask in a questioning tone. Alcina lets go of my throat. "Good girl. You are correct." She states as we go back to the previous position, my back facing her as she pulls me closer once more. 

     Whispering in my ear," If you misbehave again, I'll have to punish you. The punishment will hurt. Understand, darling?" My breath hitched as she finished her sentence. "Yes, my lady. I understand. It won't happen again." I reply, trying to sound confident but failing miserably. Alcina pet my head, replying," Good. Now let's rest. We have a busy day tomorrow. Goodnight, my dear." I mumble a goodnight back to her, already falling asleep. 

     Last thing I heard before falling into a deep slumber was Lady Dimitrescu saying in a hushed tone," You are mine and mine alone, pet."