'This is a pain..She's gonna take this long to arrive and we're gonna get bitten by the flies over here.'

"Tsk..This is getting pretty bo--"

"Be patient Bakubro!"Shittyhair cut me off.

"Shut up--"

"Hello!? Is anyone here? Katsu?!!"It was Fat Pancakes voice.

"Just go forward!"I shouted as I heard her hummed.

"Alright!"Dunce face said as the lights were turned on.

"Woah..It's actually pretty outside here I thought you really weren't here though.."She chuckled.

"Glad to you choose me."I said as she nod with a smile.

"I didn't know that the greatest,Katsuki Bakugo would be this romantic."She teases as I glared at her.

"Shut it."I said as she chuckled and playfully nudge my arm.

"Here you go Bakugo."Flat face said as I took the box from him and I signal Earphone girl to turn the music on as she followed.

"What's that?"She asked as I kneel my left leg down on the ground while holding her hands.

"I'm gonna go record it!"Racoon eyes exclaimed as she took her phone out and the others soon followed.

'I'm gonna kill you later extras..'

"Katsu?"She called out as I cleared my throat and looked at her once again.

"I know that after you became friends with Deku..I started treating you both bad and I know that was really jerk of me,so please forgive me of how I acted before I just only want your attention and don't want anyone to take it away from me..I know that was selfish of me,but you already know why because I was born with it I don't anyone take what's really mine and that includes--No,you're more better than anything I have that's why I'm afraid of losing you by Icyhot either Deku."I said as she smiled.

"Do you wanna know why I used to call you,Fat Pancake?"I asked as she nods with a chuckle.

"Well,it's because we used to eat pancakes before when we're kids and you were fat at that time that's why I started calling you that nickname since for me it suits you well for a cute nickname and you mistook why I called you that which I had other reason for it not to make you,make fun of me."I said.

"Well..I'll ask you Kozan..Will you be mine?"I asked her as I opened the box and showed her the(f/f) ring as her eyes widened.

"So manly of you Bakubro!"Shittyhair shouted as I glared at you.

"Just continue your words!"Flat face said as I cleared my throat once again and looked at (Y/n) back as she smiled.

"I'll be happy to be with you,Katsu."She said which makes me happy as I stood up and pulled her into a hug.

*THUD*

"Then,from now on you only belong to your Katsu,Katsuki Bakugo."I said as I wear the (f/f) ring to her finger.

"WOHOO!"

"CONGRATS TO THE NEW LOVELY COUPLE!"

"CONGRATS BAKUBRO!"

"CONGRATS (Y/N)!"

"SHUT UP!!"I shouted at them as I heard (Y/n) chuckled.

"Shall we started to celebrate now?"She asked as everyone agrees and I don't have any choice but to tag along and just let this happen since it was after all a nice night for (Y/n) and me.

KATSUKI BAKUGO'S ROUTE END.