Bio

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Age: 12

Likes: Weekly Shonen Jump, video games, and bikes.

Nickname: (N/n)

Digi-crest: Loyalty

Digimon Partner: Herissmon (Hibiki)

Background: (Y/n) is the son of (F/n) (L/n) and (M/n) Biagiotti, making (Y/n) part Japanese, Italian and American

Background: (Y/n) is the son of (F/n) (L/n) and (M/n) Biagiotti, making (Y/n) part Japanese, Italian and American. Y/n's dad is a freelance writer while his mom is a detective in Saitama city's police force. Every summer break (Y/n) would go to Italy to visit his mom's side of the family and was where he would learn Italian and some English. The one thing that (Y/n) would wonder about his trips to Italy why was that weird baby in a suit with the pet lizard that would always visit his grandparents. To this day he still doesn't know who that guy is, every time he asked his mom she would just change the subject.

School: (Y/n) goes to Tokiginta middle school, he's a 1st year there. At school (Y/n) is known for being quite the weird student since he mainly slacks off in class all day but still gets good grades not to mention he's muttering which causes most of his fellow students to stay away from him. Since they thought he was cursing them or something. This would let (Y/n) be a target for his upperclassmen to pick on until he met three guys that would soon become his closest friends.

Friends: Minus his Digimon, (Y/n) is friends with Hakari Hirobei, Jinsuke Kawaku, and Aystill Rynox. These three were the ones that backed (Y/n) up whenever he would get harassed by the older students. As time went on they became good friends. There's also been a girl (Y/n) likes and so far they seem to get along nicely and Hakari would tease him about liking her. Much to his embarrassment. But hey what are friends for.

Goals: (Y/n)'s passion is in bikes so he hopes to get his motorcycle license when he turns 17 and ride across Japan. (Y/n) also wants to be a hero like his mom catching bad guys and becoming an officer if not then he wants to be an automotive engineer.