~*twenty five*~

"We're almost there," I reassure Mina. Why did the teachers lounge have to be so far? We continue running as our lives depended on it until a familiar voice catches our attention.

"Guys!" We ignored the calls from Uraraka, we had no idea what she wanted or how she even managed to catch up to us.

"Please wait! I need to tell you something!" I roll my eyes and skid on the floor. "What is it? Can't you see we're in a hurry?!" Even though we were friends she wasn't immune from some rudeness from time to time.

She nervously frowned at us as Mina and I shared annoyed looks. "What the fuck do you want to tell us? We're in a hurry!" Mina gasped and lightly hit my shoulder, "Jirou! We have so-."

I watch in fear at Uraraka pulling out a knife from Mina's stomach, blood immediately spewing out, until I realize, that's not Uraraka. "What did you do?!" I scream and try to fight her off with my headphone jacks but it's no use.

Toga was way stronger than me.

"I'm just helping out an old friend!" she winked at me and my heart sunk to my stomach I knew exactly what friend she was referring to. "Do it you guys!" I don't even have a chance to do a double take when I feel a hand on my mouth and another inflicting excruciating pain on my arm, burning off my sleeve and some of my skin.

I kick and scream to be let go as I hopelessly watch my friend being attacked mercilessly. "Quit resisting or you'll end up just like me" I stare up at icy cold blue eyes and badly burnt parts of skin. Shigaraki cackled from behind me, "come on, he said not to hurt his girl."

I free myself out of Shigaraki's grip and push Mina out the way, being the one taken instead. I feel myself disappear into the portal and watch Mina until she's no longer visible.

ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ
hey guys sorry if this chapter was written pretty poorly i suck at action scenes but here it is, enjoy