3rd pov

As chloe sat down a waiter came and asked them if the were ready to order "yes actually, i would like 2plate of freach toast with a fruit salad on the side with 3 cup of coffee please 3 blueberry muffin and a croissant please" the bluenette said ordering for her friends and herself........

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In gotham at the wayne manor

" what the hell do you mean!?" Terry yelled out " ok calm down and meet us at the hall" Tim said as he walked out of the cave to process the things he had just learned, damian was crying as he hugged dick still on the floor, hel was confused but went to change and go up to the hall,  bruce ran out way before to book flights to Paris, Selena also followed hel , Jay and dick were happy to get there little sister back , cass ,steph and babs walked/ wheeled out clearly feeling guilty and Terry also went to change

Time skip to after they change and reach the hall

"So explain!" Hel yelled out breaking  the silence after a awkward 10 minutes
" ok so ............

So yea that's it" bruce said looking down in shame ( wait till book 2 boi) no body said anything until Selina walked up to bruce  and

*SLAP*( I felt that)  everybody in the room snapped there heads up to see a angry Selina and bruce who was holding his cheek clearly in pain "you disgust me bruce " is all she said before walking out the room slamming the door close ,Helena and Terry( who is 19 in this ) sit shock with the information "hel? Ter? We- we didn't mean it" steph said guilt dripping in every word  hel muttered something under her breath "what I don't think we heard you?" Tim asked while the others nodded in response "I said 'and to think I considered you as my siblings and father' YOU ALL ARE F*UCKING DISGUSTING " Helena yelled and Terry looked completely disappointed before both of them walked out hel was clearly sobbing,  after they walked out the others all walked our either crying ( damian, Cass,babs, steph and dick) or feeling disgusted with themselves ( Jason ) or guilty ( bruce, tim)

Selina pov

I was not angry I was livid , how could he - he basically said she was a disgrace to the waynes I- that poor girl I walked to mine and Bruces room packed a bag of clothes for a week and walked out the manor and to the penthouse ( joker, riddler and scarecrow also live there just but don't talk to the girls) I walked in and slammed the door close.....a few seconds later Harley, Pamela, Jack,  Edward and Jon ( scarecrow) ran into the living room "Selina?" Jack questioned I did not say anything I just dropped my bag and walked up to Harley, hugged her and let they dam flow "wh-why would he do- do that to her?" I stuttered out as the others come sat down beside me trying to calm me down "who is her?" Jon asked me rubbing my back "my stepdaughter if- if I can even call her that ......marinette martha wayne " I mumble out  " you know about her?!" Pamela whispered "what?" I ask "we know her" Jack said and with that Edward who had gone out of the room returned with a glass of water in his hand and handed it to me  "so bruce finally told you huh?" " how was she like I ask as we walk to the couches "honey, she was a sweetheart ....she used to come by daily to help around the house and garden ...." Harley told me I just hummed in reply  "she told me that I looked pretty the first time we met " j told me smiling a bit " she convinced me to take my medication " Jon said "she was able to answer all my riddles and helped me to talk to people without asking them riddles" " the only word to describe her was she was an angel " Pamela said  after a few hour I walked back to the manor..........

Helena pov

I started to cry the second weren't the room I thought he never kept a secret from me ......he hid my older sister from me! I turned around and hugged My brother who returned it by picking me up ( her hands were around his neck ,legs around his waist and his hands hugging her from  the back ....you know what I mean) and walking towards his room ,I was surprised by the action since we were not close at all.......I want to meet my sister who did she look ,was she like damian? I nuzzle my head into the crook of his head still crying ..... he opened the door to his room and sat on the bed still holding me I will bring her back..........

Terry's pov

We walk out ,hel starts crying I was about to say something but she turned around and hugged me crying I being taller than her stood up straight causing her to wrap her legs around my waist, I Started to rub her back as we walked to my room ...I have another little sister, I feel bad for her I cannot believe bruce....I felt her ( hel) nuzzle into the crook of my neck ,I open the door to my room, close it and went and sat on my bed rubbing hels back ....after about 10 minutes I could not hear her cry ....assuming that see had fallen asleep I laid her on my bed....now to look for my sister.....I open my laptop and look for my sister (he looked into the government public database.....yes I made that up fight me!)

Name- marinette dupain cheng

Age- 17

School -francoise Dupont high school

Dang she looks so cute( not in a perverted way) anyway I hear hel whimper , so i walk over to her and rub her hand *knock knock * I leave her hand and open the door to see mom ....she didn't say anything she just hugged me ,I returned (damn i wrote so many I's in Terry's pov) the hug........

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ the shit which happened happened a few days before the 3 reformed there group__________________ _________________________________________

Marinette pov

So we ate breakfast and returned to the bourgeois hotel and talked for abit " we should go its 7:30 school starts in 30 minutes " chlo said nath nodded and I hummed in response we all walked to chloes limo and sat in ......

I cannot wait for there reactions!!!

Note - ok so I would like ideas on Terry and hels reaction to Mari and if talia should show up in this book , if you have any doubts or questions ask me in the comments 😊

1748 words