♠️Two out of Four♥️

Începe de la început

Where is Rotom when you need him? I need a camera.

"Kyuu-k ku ku."

Mimikyu tapped (Y/n)'s head with his ragged one, signalling he was done eating. The female looked back at him and patted his head. She lifted Mimikyu and hugged him close while looking for a trashcan to throw the box in.

Luckily, there was one trashcan at the side of the road that led to the campus. The sounds of noisy footfalls reached her ears as she walked towards it. (Y/n) stopped in her tracks when the noise sounded like it was getting closer to her.

C R A S H

It was only for a split second. (E/c) orbs met with blue-grey ones. Both not removing their eyes off each other. While the girl was slowly descending backwards, the other kept running. Bumping into Grim on the way.

"Oof!"

(Y/n) held her upper body up with her arms and slowly stood up. She checked for her Pokemon first, searching for injuries. Seeing none she checked herself for injuries, but also none. The only thing was that her pants got a little bit dirty. She dusted off the dirt and walked back to Grim as if nothing happened.

"Who the heck was that?! They didn't even apologize!!" Grim threw his paws up in anger.

"I don't know. But I'm sure I saw animal ears on his head."

"Animal ears? There's like tons of guys with animal ears in this school. I'm gonna track him down for knocking into the Great Grim and his henchman without apologizing!!" Grim added with a huff.

"No need to track him down Grim." (Y/n) rubbed his head. She's been patting heads a lot hasn't she? Despite spending time with each other for only a day. The trainer already considered him as part of her team. If Grim was a human like her, it would have taken him a week for her to consider him a friend.

"Whatever!" One of his paws swatted the hand away from his head. He couldn't show that he actually liked the action of affection she showed. No way.

RING RING RING

"Oh, it seems that classes are over." (Y/n) took Grim with her free hand. The other holding a Mimikyu who pretended to be a doll again. "It's time to clean up the windows. Hooray..." She said the last part with fake enthusiasm.

"By the way...." Grim started as the trio began walking on the road leading to the main building. "When were you able to prepare all this stuff? The only thing you did this morning was feed the other henchmen food from a can!"

(Y/n) didn't stop looking ahead of her and replied, "I prepared it when you went to sleep after crying." The racoon let out a gasp and blushed in embarrassmentーif that was even possible.

"I did not cry!"

"Did too."

"Did not!"

"Ku-kyuu"

"You! Shut your mouth! I DID NOT OKAY?!?!?!"

Though the (h/cette) could not understand what her Pokemon was saying, she was sure Mimikyu kept on teasing Grim. If not for the angry and embarrassed shouts. (Y/n) chuckled lightly to herself. Facing upwards to the sky.

In her line of sight, she saw a shadow standing behind the window of one of the rooms in the main building. Upon noticing her stare, it closed the curtains, remaining an unknown mystery to the girl.

(Y/n) stared at the spot the shadow was at before. Trying to find any kind of movement. After a while, she gave up and looked away from it.

Mimikyu also noticed the shadow but didn't dare make a sound. He slowly tilted its head upward when he felt a quiet sigh leave his trainer's lips.