Chapter One

"I love you mom", those were the last words I wrote before I rip the page off of the notebook and fold the letter and put it in my back pocket of my blue jumper.

While sitting on my hard and cold bed thinking about what had happen 5 weeks ago and as those thoughts and images came to mind, tears started pouring out of my eyes, still feeling the guilt in my hands of what I had done made my hands shake and I was staring to sob but I quickly dry the tears away from my eyes with my sleeves before they saw me crying.

I knew they were coming, because I could hear the echo from their steps getting closer every step.

Suddenly my door cell open really hard but I never turned to stare because I knew who were the ones that enter.
A few seconds passed and I couldn’t help but to glance to those eyes fill with hate whenever they looked at me, then I quickly stare back to the floor.
She scares me. "Well, well, well.. Look who’s still crying for her mommy..!!" she let out an annoying laugh then the rest of the other girls follow. There were five of them but all I really knew was that all of them knew Melinda but Heather was the only one who was one of Melinda’s best friends.

She was very close to her almost as if she was infatuated by her but refuses to admit that she liked her more than a friend. I noticed, but Melinda never did, and I'm sure Heather was ok with that. To keep her feelings hidden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment, Vote. Let me know what you guys think so far. I'll be updating soon.

Thank you for reading :)