Kazuha smirks, "Perhaps,"

Venti comes up behind Kazuha and shakes his shoulders, "Come on, Kazuhaaaaa, I'm hungryyyyy,"

"Alright, alright," Kazuha holds out his arm for Venti to take, "Shall we,"

Venti giggles and takes his arm, "We shall,"

Xiao clenches his fists watching them walk away, he just stood there, he couldn't do anything and it was unbearable.

"Aww, don't worry Xiao, I think he's just doing that on purpose," Hu Tao attempts to comfort him.

"He is and I know that for a fact,"

Hu Tao sighs, "Xiao, I don't know what's holding you back, but I suggest you make a move on Venti before it's too late,"

Worry starts to wash over Xiao, all though he wouldn't admit it, he really liked Venti. He couldn't bear the thought of someone else with him.

"Look, we can invite him to a get together or party or something that can get you some alone time with Venti, and I'll make sure that whoever else comes will be in on it. I know that getting a bunch of people will make it less awkward,"

Xiao sighs, "Fine,"

"Yay!" Hu Tao throws herself on Xiao.

"Hu Tao... I really like Venti... I don't know what to do if he ends up with someone else, thank you for helping me," Xiao says quietly.

Hu Tao giggles, "Of course, what are besties for? I see how happy you are with him, and it makes me happy seeing you happier than ever,"

Xiao returns the hug, "Thank you so much,"

Hu Tao pulls away and smiles, "Now that's enough sappy, what should we do about the get together?" Hu Tao pauses for a second, "Oh I know, we should ask Chongyun and Xingqiu about this after school, you better be on discord tonight,"

Xiao nods.

"Alright," Hu Tao checks her phone, "and I think we should go to class already,"

"Yeah," Xiao nods and they both head over to their first class.

~

It's the afternoon, the sun is just barely peeking it's way through the blinds of Xiao's bedroom. Xiao is sitting at his desk, plugging in his headset and joining the discord call that Hu Tao, Chongyun, and Xingqiu were in.

Chongyun and Xingqiu were good online friends of Hu Tao and Xiao, they had a good grasp on love, too, considering that they're dating, so Hu Tao picked the perfect people to talk to about this.

"Hello?" Xiao spoke into his mic.

"Hi Xiao, so we heard about this boy that you're after," Xingqiu smugly starts.

"And honestly it's pretty funny," Chongyun adds.

Xiao groans in exasperation, "Ugh shut up,"

Hu Tao giggles, "Alright since he's here now, what's some of the ideas you guys had,"

"Oh yes, here are our ideas so far," Xingqiu clears his throat, "You could go to the beach, have a huge picnic at the park, you could have a huge party, or you could go on a trip and rent out a cabin and go to a river,"

"That's so many options... I think we should just start with something simple,"

A quiet ding played in Xiao's headphones, someone else joined the call. Another one of his online friends joins the call, it was Xiangling, she lived in the same town as Xingqiu and Chongyun, but was closer to Hu Tao than Xiao.