Chapter 1

Hey guys this is my first book I'm making so I'm sorry if you do not like it I will post when ever I can and be free to put your opinion so enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breathing heavily I sprinted to the school bench and start chugging from my water bottle, sweat was pouring down my face. 2 miles and it's already time for me to go or else all hell will be let loose. Searching through my Nike bag for my iPod it hits me these are the only two things left given to me by my dad.

Anything else I had was ruined by the evil Bitch I call my step mother and her snobby daughter.
Call me ignorant but you don't know the half of it, the only person in my corner was gone and life was nothing but torcher anymore.

Sparing a glance at my IPod it read 2:43, once I got home it was going to be over I can't trust anyone in the house Shelby was definitely going to rat me out.

I tucked my stuff back in the bag and took off running home, I could feel the burning of my lungs as I gasp for air. Hopefully the consequences won't be to bad maybe just a bloody lip if I was lucky enough.

Shelby was your typically blonde haired captain of the cheer team girl, you know the one that her mommy gives everything she wants to her.

Cheer should have ended at 2:30, she and her two followers are probably getting ready for a party as usual they are always dressing like two cent hookers and going out to party's or clubs I don't even know how they get in to the clubs they aren't even 18 yet.

Just as I hit the corner I could see the cherry red Camaro, as I got closer to the house I could see right through the gate and of course luck is never on my side because all three were out back tanning by the pool. Sneaking in is a close call, as I open the gate it lets out a big creak and all I could do is cringe as the little ankle biter Lucy comes running to the gate going ballistic.

I just stood there as miss perfect came to the front with her little side kicks on each side, all I could do is look down because I knew it was coming. Peeking up at her all she did was glare with a smirk and turned around slowly walking away laughing with her little bitch ass friends. I already knew they would be making snarky comments so I didn't bother to stay there, I'm lucky enough they didn't get me at the gate.

Running up my stairs I went to my room to start my homework and hers also. I Emily Greene am 17 years old in 12 grade and live with my stepmother also step sister. I knew it was time as soon as I heard the garage door open for another car and the front door open letting out the chatter of the bimbos walking out and new heals clicking through out the house and up the stairs.

I could hear them shouting my name and even though I couldn't stand it I wouldn't fight back as my door knob turned I shoved my books aside and stood up when they both entered slowly stalking towards me.

" Emily didn't you hear me calling your name you stupid girl are you deaf?" I didn't bother to answer cause I knew if I did I would definitely get a slap across the face or a punch to the jaw, I wasn't allowed to talk unless she told me I could and that wasn't very likely to happen. I just stood there looking down waiting I knew it was going to happen one of them were going to snap and as soon as peel up through my lashes it all starts.

"Hello! Tell my mom why you were late coming home because you already know you aren't supposed to go anywhere except to school. And when the last bell rings your to walk your nasty self home and its not like you have friends to hangout with your so ugly you scare'em all away!" I already knew Shelby was waiting for the cue to "start my punishment", Christina does the most damage and usually lets Shelby start off knowing her daughter does the little things like slapping me around, I've already learned my lesson it's not a good idea to fight back that only makes the punishment worse.

Lifting my head up to look Shelby in the eyes i could feel the anger building up inside me, I opened my mouth to tell the bitch where I was when I quickly shut it. I felt it right across my right cheek, stinging from the bleach blonde's palm across it and the warm blood starting to surface the fresh scratch from her fake nails, I tried not to let the tears that were building in my eyes out or the scream in the back of my throat.

"You bitch I didn't say you could look at me! Now tell my mom where you were and what you were doing or you'll get it again!?"Making sure my tears didn't drip down I mumbled the truth hoping I wouldn't get hit again "I was running the track behind the school..."

Next thing I knew a tougher hand Christina's at that grabbed my hair pulling me off my bed I screamed as it felt like sharp needles on my head, tears were streaming down my face she threw me on the ground and kicked me in the stomach not once or twice but about five times. Shelby decided to punch me right next to my eye but above my temple.

All I could see was little black dots gathering in my vision but before I blacked out fully I heard a faint voice which I believe was Christina's dripping with venom say "don't ever step foot on the track again, you little skank I don't get how your father could ever love you."