2

After crossing the life and death river Shara reach out to hold the wooden fence on the side of be road far a rest. While crossing she had to make choices to choose for her next life. Based on the current situation and a person achievements on truthfulness as well as the faithfulness the caretaker gave the portion to eat and show them the road they need to go ahead. This was the rule who went to rebirth process. Countlessly human animals birds plants went through this but all have their own fraction to take care of all. No one knows what their next life would be. Same with Shara also. She is walking a endless path that are shown to her. She never talk back not ask questions as almost all had asking out of curiousity. No life, no curiousity, no excitement nothing nor even a bit of emotions show on her face. Her heart already break into countless prices and her brain refused to think. Her eyes are blank like a deep dark abyss.

Seeing such a scene no caretaker gave any more hard time to her. They are as experienced as they face some like this every corner to one to time.

The God of fate made a mistake just when he scribble the fate of someone a drop of black ink make the note damp. He hurriedly take the clothes to soak back but it already make a button shaped damp looking like bottom less chasm on the new life's fate. Well done 👍. Due to this mistake Shara is going to granted a gift that hardly one could have in this area.

Well she is chosen to be a plant in the next life. She under go with the procedure. Taking the position and achieve the knowledge of the plant world... Suddenly she was taken back by the caretaker of the plant junction. She is confused still said nothing. As the caretaker talking themselves she came to know that something went wrong and she is not going to be on the path of a plant from here.

They are also confused to what to do. It almost many years that this kind of thing occurred. Because they can't see what is her life they bring a wheel out of nowhere and said her to place her hand in the middle of it. They all called it a wheel of fate. When she placed her hand three lines are glow. She couldn't understand it but as she looked back towards the caretakers group of five....... They all have a shocking expression on their faces.

As soon as she taken back her hand the caretaker gave a list of writing wooden pieces. Told her that she was granted 3 wishes to come true when she before chose the life for next.

The list contains a lot of things. Knowledge, power, things like a lot. What they told that she can choose three from them. And she was going to into a different dimensions of the earth where what she knows was not going to help her because she is going to a world where no electricity is available. She was confused. The caretaker slowly described all the things.

They let her know that some of the problem occurred while processing your fate. To compensate for you supreme allowed you to choose your own destiny among what he offered. Your luck really something. It has never occurred in a long years nor the fate line of 3 glow clearly. It is a rear chance. Grab it to build your life of next.

To you are going to a place where you are not belong at all. Simply all are same but not the time nor the history that you know. They tell her when she raised the question regarding going to a time travel or like that. But that is not case. Just you know that it will be a entirely new to you.

When they laid all the wooden listed plates ask her to choose. The caretaker told her if you choose power then you certainly going to a dimensions related to that like that what you choose the path of life appears in front of your.

She was confused as well as thought that it really opened her eyes. All these long life she was never given a chance to choose her own destiny. Now it is in my own hands she thought. After considering a lot she chose the plate of knowledge before she tempted to choose the other.

She needs to pick out 3 things that she needed to know. Medical practice, art of seduction, memory down. These three she picked. The caretaker suggest that she should choose survival and money making opportunity for her instead the later two what she chose.

But she refused ...she chose what she needed the most after all .

When this end one end less bridge appears in front of her. She need to drink the last portion.. before they instruct her she set her foot on the bridge.

The portion help her to forget what she knew in her prior time . In the new beginning she needed to choose all what the caretaker said but when she knew she needs to forget what she experienced she couldn't allow herself to do that. So hurridly she began her journey.

It took several times her to reached at the end of the bridge when she fell down on the bridge time to time. The time she spent in this strange place of god's world management area could be hardly one or two months max. But she were told that it was not the same time in the dimensions of earth.

After talking the bridge she started to communicate with other fellows who also have the same path. She thought she was a special case but after knowing and talk with other she got to know that she was in did special case. Non other are have a bit of memory who they were , just they know who they are going to be as well as have known in the middle area of nowhere ..... Means have a lot of companion in their journey.

The bridge taking too much time to reach on the other end. She tried to feel her soul become thin and thin as she ahead. It consumes all her energy slowly. She is panting. Finally the end of the path where they saw sea of galaxy type of texture an entrance tunnel.

Oh the main thing is that she is going to take a place of an unfortunate body. Rest is depend on her luck adding to the destiny that the God weave for her .

She entered.....