Chapter 1

They say life is what goes through your head while you're making plans.  So we think we have planned everything, but destiny plays the game as it wants and we find ourselves in a place we never knew.  For example, sometimes life takes us to the bottom and then suddenly lifts us above the clouds.  That's why you have to believe in miracles.  Even on the worst day, even when you say "I'm done here, there is no way out", believe that a miracle will come and knock on your door.

Hyunjin walks into his company. His assistent Hana tells him the schedule for the day. 'Mr. Hyunjin, we have a concept study for a booth in Busan. You have a conference with Mr. Jeon and his partners in 15 minutes and they are waiting for news for the sponsor meeting.' 'Give me my water.' Hyunjin's assistent takes the water in a glass bottle out of her bag and gives it to him. 'What is this' asks Hyunjin to an employee. 'I am sorry sir, what did you mean?' says the employee. 'Why are these drawings so messy? Respect your job' says Hyunjin. 'By the way, your aunt Soyeon called you 4 times in the evening.' says Hyunjin's assistent. Hyunjin skips his assistent and says to the employee by the coffee machine 'I don't drink bad coffee, put a good machine over there.' 'I could not handle the coffee machine because Mr. Chan did not approve it yet' says his assistent. 'Mr. Chan doesn't drink coffee' says Hyunjin to his assistent. 'I am going to Milan this week, buy me a ticket' he says 'Looks like you don't have time this week, will you stay there for some days?' says his assistent 'I won't stay, I'll give you a name, go look for it' says Hyunjin 'What about your concept study!?' she says 'I still have 8 minutes!' says Hyunjin. 'Mrs. Soyeon calls again' she says to Hyunjin but he skips her again.

Soyeon is in her house calling Hyunjin. 'Look can you see it, he is not picking up the phone. It's disrespectful now, it's like I'm calling Mr. Hyunjin for fun.' says Soyeon to her husband Doyoung. 'look at the way he brought us down, he is just like his grandfather. I CAN'T ANYMORE HE IS JUST LIKE MY FATHER!' Says Doyoung. 'That's why they don't get along' he says. 'Better it don't cause us any problems' says Soyeon 'Hyunjin is another stubborn, my father is another stubborn. I don't know how we're going to bring them together and we're going to take care of ourselves' he says. 'Yeah you are right they are both stubborn as hell' says Soyeon. 'YAH Soyeon don't agree with the bad things I say you should say good things to make me encouraged!' 'Don't scream at me I am stressed and pissed already' she says. 'YEAH I AM PISSED TOO' says Doyoung. 'Mrs. Soyeon mrs. Soyeon!, Mr. Taeil has arrived' screams their Butler Mina. 'Oh no, smile a little bit Soyeon.' Doyoung opens the door for Mr. Taeil. 'Annyeonghaseyo, welcome dad' says Doyoung while smiling. 'Glad to be here' says Mr. Taeil while frowning a little bit. Soyeon and Doyoung look at each other like they are going to die.

Hyunjin is working at his desk but the door opens. 'Good morning Korea's most charismatic shoe designer' says Momo the concept consultant of Hyunjin and Chan's company ''Passionis''. 'Goodmorning, you look happy' says Hyunjin. 'You didn't come to Ronnie's birthday yesterday evening, I thought we could have some fun together' says Momo to Hyunjin. 'I prefer to work' he says. 'You always work. Look working so much is not good for you. Look it is summer you should do something fun with your life' says Momo. 'how correct is it for you to tell me this as my employee?' says Hyunjin to Momo. 'Look at me how calm I am' she says.

Soyeon, Doyoung and Mr. Taeil are having breakfast. 'Would you like some more tea dad? says Doyoung. Mr. Taeil shakes no. 'Wait let me just.., MINA! Yah this much laziness is not possible... MINA! Screams Soyeon to her butler. 'Yes Mrs. Soyeon?.' 'Where are you girl? You should take care of us! What do we pay you for. See if there is anything missing! Give dad a new cup of tea!' scolds Soyeon. 'No thank you it is not necessary' says Mr. Taeil. Mina walks back inside while looking pissed at Mrs. Soyeon. 'Yah what kind of people are you. The people who work for you are not your slaves. Be ashamed of yourselfs' says Mr. Taeil. 'But.. but dad you don't know what they do, they are always gossiping' says Soyeon. 'Shush shush I don't want to hear it. There are not people who work longer than 6 months with you' scolds Mr. Taeil. 'Soyeon is right dad, you don't know what they do to us' says Doyoung. 'Shut up now! I'm coming to the point. I am going to sell the mansion' says Mr. Taeil. 'Oh where are you going to stay dad?' asks Soyeon. 'Not mine mansion, the one on the hill someone offers 10 million dollars'. Soyeon and Doyoung are stressing because they use that mansion when they don't want to live in the house where they are in right now. 'No dad, you can't do that' says Doyoung.