♟️Company♟️

Honey, Desmond said to himself, hearing the DJ say her name, it fits her.

He sat back down at the table with his boys, who were all talking to different dancers.

Marquis pulled himself away from a yellow bone light-skinned chick whose hair was so long, she would sit on it when she sat down, "Nigga, you musta liked her," His best friend joked. "Cause I didn't think you'd give any of these hoes a dollar."

"Says the nigga over here hugged up with the chick who look like she could be his sister." Desmond cracked back.

The other men laughed before turning their attention back to the women they were entertaining.

"Man, don't do me like that. All light-skinned people ain't related." Marquis rolled his eyes.

Desmond finally relaxed, and after a few more drinks he began to fully enjoy himself with the rest of the guys.

"Des, Imma buy you a lapdance," Donte announced once he saw Desmond had gotten comfortable.

Another half-hour had already passed and the guys were having fun with their company for the night, but Desmond didn't want any old woman coming to sit with him.

"He wants her," Jace motioned his head.

They all turned to see who he was talking about. It was Honey. She was standing near the wall wearing all black, talking to one of the guys Desmond had seen earlier with the blonde woman.

"Oh! that's my best friend," the long-haired girl sitting on Marquis' lap added "I'll go get her."

"Thank you sweetheart, and tell her it's my man's birthday," Quis palmed her ass as she stood from his lap.

"Thank you... umm," Desmond tried to recall her name while slipping her a twenty-dollar bill.

"Minaj," she winked taking the bill and tucking it into her fishnets, "Be right back,"

"I ain't never seen two pretty best friends, one of them gotta be the ugly one." Jace joked. "And we don't know what they look like under all that makeup."

The guys laughed and continued the conversation. Marquis ordered another bottle to their table.

"I heard someone was looking for me?" Honey announced herself walking over with Minaj hand in hand.

Damn, maybe she's gay, Desmond assumed, remembering her kiss the other woman on the cheek.

"It's my brother's birthday. We wanna buy him a dance," Jace confirmed nudging his brother's shoulder.

"Oh, well, Happy Birthday," she smiled. Now that she was closer she could examine the handsome stranger better.

He smirked at her, displaying dimpled cheeks, "Thank you,"

She stopped gawking and asked, "What type of dance you lookin' for, private or VIP?"

"VIP." The three guys said in unison.

"Okay, so the VIP costs—"

"It don't matter, babygirl. Give him the VIP treatment, aight?" Marquis cut her off handing her a few hundred dollar bills from his pocket. He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows before walking back to his seat. Minaj sat down in his lap.

This nigga, Desmond knew his friend loved to be extra.

"Alright. Come with me birthday boy." Jaden took the man by the hand, leading him to a different area of the club.

His hands are so warm.

"Here, you have to give them the money," she placed the money in his hand. "It only cost $75 for the dance though, so I don't know why he gave me so much." She shrugged walking ahead.

"Oh, aight." He followed behind her, admiring the view in front of him.

Her skin seemed to glow under the club lights. She wore a black one-piece with an extremely low back, with black thigh-high fishnets that carried a few stray bills. Her black hair swayed as she walked in her black leather high-heeled boots.

She approached a man sitting at a corner desk with a computer in front of him. They exchanged a few words then she called Desmond closer.

"One VIP Dance?" The man at the desk confirmed.

"Two, please," Desmond decided, realizing one song wasn't going to be enough time to talk to Honey.

"$150" the man requested.

Desmond handed two bills to the man. He put the money in the drawer then handed him a strap of ones.

"$50's your change."

All these ones?

♟️•••••♟️