After your graduation your parents want you to marry and settle down with your husband so they are looking for a man for me.

That's why you were telling your boyfriend to come with his parents for taking about our mrriage before my parents find someone else for me.

You can't tell about your relation with Taehyung to your famuly cuz Love marriages are not allowed in my family.

Your parents are very loving and caring but they are strict about these things. But still you don't have even courage to tell them about our dating.
We don't know how will they react if they will get to know about it!

His family also don't know about us but he has told me that they will understand him and accept you.

~On Dining Table~

Dad: "Y/n are you okay? Your Dad asked when he saw your sad face!"
Y/n: "Yes dad I'm okay!" You replied with as smile.

Dad: "But you don't look fine is there anything you bothering you?" Your dad asked worrriedly!

Mom: "Yeah Y/n now a days you are behaving odd! Are you sick or something else!" Your mom touched your head and cheeks for checking you.

Y/n: "Mom, dad!! I'm absolutely fine do don't worry. I just overslept today maybe that's why I'm looking like it!"

Yoora: "Mom she is fine you are just overthinking.....now let's just eat I'm very hungry!!!"

Dad: "Yeah right and Y/n i have to tell to you something but let's eat first then we will tell you!"

You nodded your head and start eating your food. You were not feeling good and eating appetite faded after listening your dad that he wants to tell you something.

You were just thinking that what if he wants to talk about my marriage now you start feeling anxious while thinking about it.

Y/n: "Y/n don't think negative just think positively!! It will not be about my marriage!.. Right!!"

You talked to yourself and took deep breath and prayed from God while eating!

After Dinner 🍽

You all were sitting on living room then your dad spoke with his smile while looking at you!

Dad: "Y/n i want to tell you that i have fixed your marriage with one of my friend's son Jeon Jungkook!"

He said with happiness making your breath stop at that moment, from which you were fearing a lot that is happening!!

You looked at him shocked then to your mother with your sad eyes wanting to say something but she stopped when he continues saying.

Dad: "He is CEO of Jeon corporation and very successfully business man in such a young age!"

Dad: "He studied from abroad and he is handsome I'm sure you will like him. And I showed them your photos and they liked you a lot and they will come tomorrow to see you."

Dad: "Y/n do you want to say something you want??" He asked and waited for you to say something but you looked at your dad with your sad eyes.

Y/n: "D-dad i don't want to marry!! You told him while stuttring as he frown his eyebrows at you."

Dad: "Why?" He asked seriously making you look at your mom and sister who was looking at you in confusion.

Y/n: "Dad I'm not ready for marry, you know i don't want to leave you all!? He sighed after getting your reply cuz he thought something else.

Dad: "Y/n you are 22 now, it's your time to get marry and settled down with your husband!"

Y/n: "But dad---" you cut off by your dad!
Dad: "No but Y/n! tomorrow they will come to see you that's final so be ready for that!"