Chapter One

Nightingale, Gizmoduck, the Masked Songbird, have been going on mission together in stopping anyone that being an agent of F.O.W.L. or some other criminals. They still don't know what has been going on that there have been more activity in crime lately, they all know about Bradford but there is someone else working behind there back giving away sensitive information about all of them and their missions but they yet to figure out who.

As for Ariel she has come a long way from being a reckless hero to a hero that take the right precautions and yet she still has to learn about being a good hero from her two biggest mentors. Gizmoduck and Nightingale.

"Well that could have gone better, but I wish we knew who the person behide our almost defeats." Fenton said removing his armor as both Ariel and Lonnie removed their face masks.

"Well until we find out who is this spy then we should always meet in private... I had to tighten security around the biggest tech project that Dr. Gearloose and I have been working on." Lonnie said as she sat down on the floor.

"What have you two been working on, why all the secretary?" Ariel asked Lonnie stood up.

"It's something to protect all the magical artifacts and greatest treasures that Mr. Mcduck has discovered from F.O.W.L. or the other villains that want it." Lonnie said looking around to see if anyone was around.

"Well do you suspect anyone at the moment." Fenton asked.

"No that I can think of right now, but it must be someone were close to, you both are still keeping your identity a secret right?, Lonnie asked in return as they all headed back to Duckburg.

"Well only the ones who need to know," Fenton said as they both looked to Ariel. "What about you?" He asked her.

"Well only ones who need to know too, dad, I have been keeping this from anyone too." Ariel replied as Lonnie thought to herself.

"The only I've told are the ones who have to know too... I know for sure they wouldn't to that to Clan Mcduck." Lonnie repiled.

"Have you told Graves about your identity?" Fenton asked and Lonnie shook her head no.

"He doesn't know I'm the Nightingale... and I tend to keep it that way," Lonnie said thinking about the possibility of him only there spying on her.

"Well, your expression it's not very convincing, Lonnie.. I'd be careful if I were you, keep your distance from him until we find out for sure." Fenton suggested.

"Yeah I agree, and to be honest I still don't trust him, his is not good enough for you." Ariel said then immediately forgot that she wasn't supposed to say anything about that as per the triplets request.

"Wait what do you mean by"not good enough for me"?" Lonnie asked as Ariel immediately changed the subject as they arrived to Mcduck Manor.

"Oh look we're here let's go inside and tell uncle Scrooge about our mission." Ariel ran inside and Lonnie and Fenton right behind holding in a laugh.