"Do something, Reg." Maria groans, shuffling beneath him restlessly making the tousle haired boy smirk and suck on her earlobe.
Regulus slowly grabs her hand and trails it down her body making her suck in a breath and look up into his grey eyes that are watching her intensely.

"Just relax, darling." Regulus whispers, dragging her hand down her stomach slowly. "Let me make you feel good." Maria looks at him, her mouth hanging slightly agape and he kisses her neck whilst guiding her hand to her underwear, pressing on her fingers putting pressure on her heat, making her eyes flutter and her head fall back slightly. Regulus smiles at the sight of her beneath him and moves her hand to the side using his own hand that slides down her underwear slowly.

She lets out a load moan when he slides two fingers into her making him cover her mouth with his hand and she breathes heavily against his hand making him smirk as he pulls his fingers out of her and sits up making her furrow her eyebrows and sit up also.

"Stay there." Regulus says, walking to his bag and rooting through it for a moment before she sees him stuff something into his pocket.

"What is it?" Maria breathes and Regulus shushes her, placing hands on her waist and turning her so she's facing the headboard and she sighs, feeling his fingers trail up her shoulder blades.

"Close your eyes." Regulus whispers and she does as he says, feeling the cool air on her bare skin blowing in from the open window. She feels him slide a hand up her stomach, leaving goosebumps in its path and she furrows her eyebrows before feels fabric on her face to cover her eyes making her mouth fall agape as she feels him tie what feels like a school tie behind her head. "A word."

"What?" Maria murmurs and she jumps slightly, feeling Regulus' lips suddenly brush against her ear.

"A word, you say it, I'll stop." Regulus whispers and Maria thinks for a second.

"Star." Maria snickers quietly when she hears Regulus sigh and can practically feel him roll his eyes.

"Fine, say it and I stop, yeah?" Regulus says and she nods slowly. "Good girl."

Maria's knees feel weak and she feels herself become more jumpy with the lack of sight and she swallows, feeling his hands slowly slide down her sides, reaching her hips and spinning her round to face him. She yelps when she falls into him and Regulus chuckles, rolling his eyes and he pulls her into him, kissing her softly and she smiles against his lips slightly. Regulus pulls her close by her hips as their lips collide messily and her hands come up to tug at his tousled hair.

Regulus pulls away slowly and lets himself fall back, sitting on his legs and looking up at her with a cocky smile as he slides her underwear down teasingly before pushing her back onto the mattress.

She sucks in a sharp breath feeling his messy, tousled hair tickle her inner thigh before his lips on her clit making her moan quietly and arch her back off the sheets slightly.

"Shit. . ." Maria breathes, feeling his tongue swirl around her clit before sucking on it mercilessly making her grip the sheets beside her but he grabs her hands and moves them to his hair, letting her tangle her fingers in it. She pulls at his brunette locks slightly making him groan against her, sending a euphoric feeling through her body.

Regulus trails his fingertips down her thigh as he continues his actions before sliding two fingers inside her. Maria moans loudly, Regulus quickly using his other hand to cover her mouth, muffling the lustful noises escaping her lips as he works relentlessly on her.

"Fuck—Regulus." Maria moans against his hand and he repeats his actions harder this time, hearing her hoarsely moan his name making him yearn for her more and more.
Maria feels the pleasure begin to build up and a knot forms in her stomach before she moans loudly, the sound muffled by Regulus' hand over her lips as a wave of rapture washes over her and she feels herself shudder as Regulus continues his actions slowly, helping her calm down.

𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚 || 𝘳.𝘢.𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara