♥️One out of Four♥️

Start from the beginning

Both you and Greninja rolled your eyes at that.

"I'd like the two of you to show me how you exterminated those ghosts." Crowley said after some deep thinking. Grim let out a groan while you and Greninja just hid your irritation.

He IS offering us a place to stay...

"But we already gotten rid of all the gho-"

"I shall be the ghosts. If you beat me, I'll offer you a place to stay. For I am gracious." The headmaster tried to bribe you which unsurprisingly worked.

H e a d m a s t e r C r o w l e y u s e d B R I B E.

I t i s s u p e r e f f e c t i v e!

"Alright, I guess..."

"Now then, Transformation Potion!" Out of nowhere, he pulled out a potion. The neon pink color of the fluid glowing under the moonlight. He gulped it down in one go and...

P O O F !!!

A ghost that looked similar to the fat ghost that kidnapped Grim floated in front of you. The only difference was the ghost had a half mask resembling a bird's beak and it wore a hat with a feather on it.

Rockruff let out a surprised noise and hopped down from your arms, much to your disappointment, He turned his head left and right, trying to find Crowley.

"Row?!"

"Don't worry Rockruff," He spun around to face you. "He's just pretending to be a dead person right now. So don't worry." You sent him an eye closed smile.

Being the innocent baby he is, he barked happily at you. "Oh! So he's playing dead?! I know how to play dead too!" He fell on his back. Then, he closed his eyes and stuck his tongue out.

"A-ahem! Back to me, you-" Crowley pointed at Greninja. "And Ms. (L/n), could show me how you exterminated the ghosts."

"But what about me?!" Grim gestured to himself.

"Based on what Ms. (L/n) muttered out earlier. You were only used as bait. Plus, you got yourself captured didn't you?" He recalled his conversation with Grim. The conversation that you did not bother to listen to.

Grim deflated at that. Tears he desperately tried to hold back appearing in his eyes. When you saw that, you had the urge to hug him. But, you had a better idea. Looking up at the ghost self of Crowley, you suggested, "Crowley-san, why don't you give Grim a chance to prove himself."

Grim perked up at that. The headmaster tilted his head, staring at you in confusion. "Oh? And why is that?"

You stepped forward. "You see, in my world, I'm what people call a Trainer. Catching Pokemon, training them to become stronger, and all the other stuff. You've seen the amount of Pokemon I have in the lounge no? If possible I'd like to train the Great Grim here." You looked back at Grim who stared at you with awe and disbelief.

"You'd really do that for me...?" Grim managed to stutter out. You said nothing but had a small smile on your face.

"I see..." Crowley had his own smile drawn from interest and an emotion you could not decipher. "Well then! If this is what you want then I suppose it cannot be helped. I'll allow it."

Hey, I'm actually starting to like this g-

"For I am gracious!"

I change my mind...

You pulled Grim closer to you and whispered, "Hey, I've seen you close your eyes while breathing out fire. If you can't open them then try listening to what I'm saying ok?"