♪ 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀; 𝟏 ♪

Start from the beginning

"If you're here, then where is my Katsuki?" I ask him a little nervous since I hope he's alright and he chuckles.

"He's with you most likely, in the future. You're probably giving him a hard time." He snickers and I furrow my brows.

"I would never give you a "hard time"... why would I?" I question him and he laughs even more.

"I forgot to mention... you're pregnant.... SHIT! Do you think she's freaking out, or thinking this is funny and not taking this whole situation seriously? You're her you should know." Katsuki asks me freaked out and I gawk at him... he got me pregnant???

"Uh... number one... how old are you and future me? And number two, she would try to suffocate Katsuki into a hug and worry about the rest for later. She's happy she has tiny you probably." I tell him with a light laugh.

"We're both twenty, and I can picture her suffocating me in a hug if I was small enough." Katsuki adds and I deadpan at him before hitting him with a pillow.

"You did not get me pregnant that fucking young! I want to be a milf, but not that fucking soon!" I complain and he doesn't get affected by any of my hits.

I calm down and I pout... in four years I'll have a baby in me... I don't love knowing exactly when I'll have kids... it's kind of like a thing looming over me for the next couple of years.

Katsuki pulls me up and sits me on his lap, and I feel like I'm at the mall visiting Santa... the fuck?

"Don't worry, we got married when we turned eighteen so it wasn't out of nowhere." He reassures me casually and I just stare in shock.

"We got married at EIGHTEEN? Fresh out of highschool?" I say just completely speechless to what stupid shit future me does.

"We got married when you turned eighteen a couple months after I did... so it was during the school year..." Katsuki tells me and I lightly hit his chest.

"Jesus christ...." I mutter and he hums, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me against his chest.

"...I'm hungry." Katsuki whines a little and I roll my eyes and grab his hand to lead him down to the common room and kitchen.

"This definitely is very nostalgic... gross." Katsuki complains and I laugh, looking around hoping that Iida woke up early like usual to start making breakfest.

I walk to the kitchen and I hear the sizzling sound of bacon and see Iida in his apron, and I thank god he's already started cooking or else Katsuki would be upset... he's like a toddler.

"Iida, umm sorry to bother you, but can you make something to eat real quick for me, please?" I ask him politely and he turns to me and his eyes widen and his jaw drops.

I then realize that Katsuki is right behind me, looming over my smaller figure.

"(Y/n)... why does Bakugo look, how do I say this without getting blown up... older?" Iida asks me and I smile sheepishly.

How do I explain that my boyfriend/future husband got hit with a quirk and time traveled here, while my Katsuki is with pregnant future me?

"Umm... he time traveled kinda? I'm not sure how else to explain it." I tell him nervously and he looks at me like I'm insane.

"Well that's... something." Iida mutters and I laugh a little.

"Can I just have something to eat? I'm fucking starving." Katsuki complains and Iida hands him a plate of bacon and eggs.

"Here... I don't understand what's going on, but you should tell Aizawa-sensei as soon as he wakes up." Iida informs us and I nod, and I'm dragged by Katsuki to sit with him.