Prologue

'It's a girl!'

'Your name will be Luna'

'Be the brightest in the night sky, Luna'

There was a girl who named Luna. She defeated the witch that lives a hundred years and do so much evil things.

The witch was furious and in her last breath she spend it putting a curse on Luna by just speaking a few words

"You shall suffer from eternal loneliness, Luna..."

Luna doesnt understand what she said but the only thing she knew is that the witch put a curse on her.

In the middle of battlefield, she tought her life will end at that time however when she woke up, she's completely fine. No wounds or injuries or any traces of deep wounds, it was like nothing happened.

Years passed and her looks didnt get old. She's already 32 but her looks was still young, like she was still the same old when she defeated the witch who put a curse on her.

Little by little, after she experienced all these mysteries. She finally figured it out that she's immortal.

No matter how many wounds she got, or how deep it is. It will just heal in a second.

She was amazed by it. Just how crazy is it?! Almost all the people in the world wish for this immortality and she just get it easily!

Not until she discover the true horror of this immortality.

One by one, dying in front of her eyes is the family whom she love the most.

This extreme sadness brought her to tears and extreme loneliness.

She wonder, 'if the people knew this suffering, would they still wish for this?'

'What should I do now?' This thought was always slipping through her mind after that.

And then one day, she met a man who brought her to the clouds. Feeling light and joy.

But the thought of this man dying in front of her, made her feel weak.

And the nightmare she fear the most came.

You will see the two lovers in the forest where the rain is pouring hard.

The lady was sitting on the mud while the man who's experiencing his last breath is lying on the lap of the woman she loves.

Seeing his hand slowly slip away from her hands made her tears to falls continously without pause. Sobbing hardly while feeling his cold body.

And the thought that was pestering her before she met this man came back.

What should I do now?

She travel from place to place, just following the rivers flow, or where her feet took her.

After so many years, he met a man that she believe is the reincarnation of her previous lover.

Same looks and personality, all the traits was the same.

They fell in love again and of course what would you expect? He died again in front of her.

At that time she feels empty to the point that she cant even express her emotions.

She doesnt what to do and just stared at his closed eyes wishing a miracle to happen for it to open again.

After that, she decided to forget him but the heaven truly wants to challenge her.

The man reincarnated again, they fell in love and he died in front of her again.

This time, she cry hard as she can. Expressing all the emotions she's feeling. A lady's crying like there's no end and shouting her emotions.

But theres a words that even if she shout it to the whole world, no one will be able to help her. It is the word that came to her mind countlessly but still she express it.

"It hurts... It hurts! It hurts! IT HURTS!! SOMEONE!! PLEASE KILL ME! I WANT TO DIE! WHY CAN'T I DIE?! I WANT IT! PLEASE!! ITS FUCKING HURT!!"

Shouting the words 'it hurts' thinking someone will come to help her and kill her like she wanted. Of course she knew, no one will be able to do it for her. Why? She's immortal after all.

The rain pour hard, like it knew that this lady is experiencing an extreme sadness and want to comfort her but this rain didnt help her in fact it just made her cry louder.

In the middle of her sobs, she whisper..

"Heavens, just please....take me away. I dont want this, it hurts...."

__________________
_________
:)