𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

Y/n POV

I was at the park after having an argument with my parents it was cold but not really in the park i was alone...it was perfect there's no one who could bother me no parents,no teacher,and no stress in my way......or so i thought

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Hinata POV

"WAH KAGEYAMA ALWAYS KNOW HOW TO MAKE ME PISSED"i scream but not so loud so some people would think I'm not getting murder "i mean you should know that he will you mad either way hinata" and yachi was here trying to comfort me i don't know but all i know is I'm still pissed at him. "Hey who's that (gender) over there" yachi says in a confused tone,i look at where she was starring and i saw (h/c) (gender) sitting in a bench and they look like they were going to leave "hey what are you doing out here" i told the (h/c) (gender)

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Y/n POV

"Um to have a peaceful walk"
Great why did i even bother to talk oh well "oh ok" the orange hair who i think is in grade school including with the blonde girl"hey kid why are you alone are you lost with your sister" i question then i realized i pulled a trigger to the orange hair boy. "WAH HEY WHO ARE CALLING A KID IM 16 why do people always think I'm a kid"

            𝚐𝚘𝚍 𝚒m 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚠...

𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚃𝚠𝚃