𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

Start from the beginning

Nani, and Bri was somewhat used to this, Nylan would do some irritating shit thinking it was funny, I would get pissed and next. Boom we fighting.

"Yes ! It's serious as a fucking seizure, I haven't ate SHIT since 8 o'clock this morning ! It's three something in the AFTERNOON, SO excuse me if you feel like I'm overreacting because when I finally decide to sit down and eat mutha fucka's wanna play with MY food ! And I asked him ! I ASKED him if he wanted me to make him one before I sat down, Bri what he say ?!" I said as my voice cracked here and there.

"He said no." Bri answered as she shook her head.

"Well never mind." Sani said.

"Exactly ! So, Nylan get THE FUCK UP !" I said as I slapped my thigh raising my voice the more I spoke.

"What the fuck y'all got going on." I heard Jameer ask as I looked back seeing his stretching with his face scrunched up. At this point my chest was heaving and my breathing was heavy.

"Nylan touched nylani food, now she wanna fight." Nani answered.

"Nylan, get the fuck up because if I slap you in yo shit while you siting down with this silly ass smile on yo face, you gone feel some typa way. Get yo rudy ass up bruh." I said walking in front of him.

"Alright Lani, you going too far watch who you calling a rudy bruh." Nylan said throwing his phone to the side, dropping his smile.

BINGO

"Nope, fuck allat get yo rudy ass up, you a fucking peon ass nigga. I asked yo real big stupid ass if you wanted something and you looked me dead in my face and said no !" I said stepping back as he finally stood up.

"Call me another rudy Azure." He said pulling his joggers up.

( A/N : I don't know if it's just stl niggas, but they take so much offense to the word rudy.)

"It's about to go down." I heard somebody mumble.

"Rudy ass nigga." I repeated looking him dead in his face.

Next thing I know, he punched me straight in my chest. I'm not talking about a tittie shot, I mean dead in my chest. Ian gone lie that shit kinda hurted because I haven't got my chest caved in, in a lil minute. But I had to play it off so as soon as I got my breathing back on track-

"Eat those." I said before cocking my fist back punching him in his face. I wanted to knock this nigga head off his fucking shoulders so bad. Me and Nylan took boxing lessons growing up so fighting like this was something we always did.

We were going hit for hit at this point, while his blows were directed to my thighs and arms, mines were for his chest, stomach, and occasionally his face.

"Y'all, gone stop em ah sum' ?" I heard Jameer ask as I punched Nylan in his stomach.

"Nope"

"No"

"Let em fight it out"

Me and Nylan were in the middle of the living room going toe to toe, til he picked me up and slammed me. Sad thing is I barely felt it, which means I was gone suffer the consequences tomorrow.

"That's why it didn't hurt bitch." I said before slapping him directly in his face. I'm talking open palm, connecting directly with his face type slap.

"Lani, that shit hurt stop slapping me." He said as he tried to grab my hands. He was in between my thighs, trying to pin my arms down.

"It's supposed to hurt." I said as I brung my foot up kicking him off me.