•𝑃𝑆• 𝑇𝑤𝑜

Start from the beginning

When the first years reached the woman and they had stopped muttering to each other, she announced.

"Good evening, students. I'm Professor McGonagall, welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But, before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses. They are; Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. Whilst you are here, your house will be like your family, your triumphs will earn you house points and any rule breaking, you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the House Cup."

Cassia looked at Sam and Carla who were just as nervous as she was, but suddenly, Neville jumps forward and exclaims.

"Trevor!"

Neville picked up the toad that was sat next to Professor McGonagall's feet and she glared down at him as he let out a whimper.

"Sorry."

He backed away and rushed to stand behind Cassia, he grabbed her arm shakily and hid behind her, ashamed.

Cassia calmed him down and McGonagall disappeared for a couple of minutes.

During the wait, a bleached blonde headed boy stepped forward with two guys behind him. He announced confidently.

"It's true then, what they're saying on the train? Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts. This is Crabbe, Goyle and I'm Malfoy.. Draco Malfoy."

The redhead boy beside Harry suddenly let out a snorted laugh, but tried to cover it up with a cough. Draco looked at him in disgust and menacingly glared, he uttered coldly.

"Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours, red hair, and a hand me down robe? You must be a Weasley!"

Cassia suddenly felt annoyed and her temper came out as she got his attention.

"Oi, Dickface."

Draco looked at Cassia and pointed to himself as if to say "me?" to which Cassia responded.

"Yes, you. Not everyone is swimming in riches, blondie, and why bother shitting on someone's appearance when you don't look any better. Humble yourself."

Draco looked completely offended and a few people oohed, causing Draco to scoff and ignore the girl. He then held his hand out to Harry and offered.

"We'll soon find that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter, don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort, I can help you there."

Harry stared at the hand boredly, he then looked back at Draco and replied without shaking his hand.

"I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks."

Draco glared at him and was about to talk back, but before he could speak, McGonagall whacked him on the shoulder with a piece of parchment. She cleared her throat and announced.

"We're ready for you now."

She led the students through two large doors that belonged to the Great Hall, gasps came from the students and they looked around.

Cassia gaped in awe at the hall and took in its appearance. There were 5 long tables, 4 of them had the house colours above on a flag and one of the tables was at the front where the Professors and the headmaster sat, she looked above the tables to see that there was floating candles, the roof also looked like the sky, which was nice.

And as she was looking in awe, she heard a girl mutter.

"It's not real, the ceiling, it's just bewitched to look like the night sky. I read about it in Hogwarts: A History."