Fraction Of A Second

Start from the beginning

Her eyes welled up, her mind went blank and her whole body became numb. It was just a fraction of second and there are many random men around that bus stop, yet she can recognize him. This is why her love is not an infatuation or a mare attraction. She call feel him around as if he is a part of her soul.

She had no dare to look again, just to confirm it was him or not. She don't want to face any disappointments.

It was just a fraction of second, she saw his eyes and she can't stop herself from drowning in it. His eyes are the closest black hole, which has the capacity to suck her soul out within a blink of second.

She closed her eyes again, memorizing his figure she saw few seconds back again she wondered how she managed to observe this much of him in a fraction of second, maybe that's because of love.

"Did he saw me? Could he recognize me? Do he still remember me?" she can't help but wonder about all these things. Ignoring her thoughts she decided not to think about him. But she herself knows that, thinking about him not possible at all.

As she lean on the window, feeling the cruel wind that touches her soft skin, her mind dragged her into her memory lane where everything was picture perfect.

Her lips curved into a big smile, when she saw in his knees. "Akash?" she asked puzzled, she has no words to say as she saw him like that. But her hands moved slowly and took that rose form his hand. He stood up and made her stand in front of him.

Taking her chin in his hand, he locked his eyes with hers. "I love you" he said, not a word more, but she can understand thousands of words with that look in his face. "Will you accept my proposal" he asked and like a bewitched person she nodded her head in positive.

Suddenly he took a step back and kneeled down again. She looked at him confused, her heart is skipping its beat every other time. He slowly removed her sandal and took her foot in his hand and took out something from his pockets.

Her eyes filled with tears when she saw him placing her foot in his knees and adored the second fingers of her toe with a beautiful toe ring. He did the same with her other foot and looked at her face from the same position.

"Allow me to be in your feet like these rings, love. That heaven is enough for me in this life" he said as she knelt down an hugged him

She was forced out of her thoughts when the bus jerked a she felt a slight change in angle but that was not powerful enough to distract her away from his thoughts. A huge sound reached her ears but not her mind

Like every other loved, even they believed that nothing can separate them, but in the end, they themselves are more than enough to end everything they ever shared.

She is not going to blame him or herself for their not lasting relationship. Both of them are at fault. She don't know about him but she can't move out of that maze called love even now. They shared a beautiful relation that's more beautiful than anything in this world and that itself is enough for her. At least in this life.

After all every cloud over there in sky is not supposed to turn into rain and reach the land, even he is another cloud in the sky above her. But he faded away into thin air, not reaching her as rain leaving the land of her heart to remain a desert forever.

She felt a sudden pain in her body like thousands of nails priced at her at once, yet again what pain a little thrones is going to cause when she is struck among the knives.

Her head felt heavy and she can feel her soul sucked out as the memory of that terrible day crossed her mind.

Her heart started to race all of sudden and a different sense crept her mind. She looked around and found him sitting near her. Her legs froze and she blinked twice to confirm his presence.