~Sleepover at Rengoku's~

Tanjiro POV:

While me, Rengoku-San and my siblings were on our way to Rengoku-San's house, I was wondering how rich the Rengoku's even were. I mean, this car was able to contain 8 people. Rokuta, Hanako and Shigeru were already asleep, Takeo and Nezuko were just talking and I was talking with Rengoku-San.' Alright, get out everyone.', Rengoku-San's father said. I stepped out and woke my siblings up. Then we walked over to they're house.' Wow! That house is so big!', Hanako shouted.' Hanako, quiet down. There might be people asleep.', Takeo whisper-shouted.' Come on, lets go inside, i'm freezing', Rengoku-San's father said. We al headed in and saw Senjuro waiting in the living room with some hot chocolate. He gave all of us a mug with hot chocolate and a blanket. We al thanked Senjuro and started drinking some hot chocolate, and sat down.' Rengoku-San?'.' Yes Tanjiro?', he replied.' What's you're fathers name?', I asked.' The names Shinjuro', Rengoku-San's father replied. We all continued talking while Shinjuro-San just went upstairs. While we were drinking our hot chocolates, Senjuro wanted to stand up and get something. But he accidentally gave the table a little shove, and Rengoku-San's hot chocolate was still standing on the table, so it fell over and the hot chocolate poured all over Rengoku-San.' I-i'm so sorry big brother!', Senjuro apologized.'  Its fine! I'll just go take a shower! I'll be right back guys! When we all finished our hot chocolate and cleaned the spilled hot chocolate Hanako, Shigeru, Rokuta and Senjuro went to play with toys. Takeo went to do something on his phone. I washed the mugs and went upstairs to check up on Rengoku-San.

When I arrived, I stood there in front of his door.' Rengoku-San?', I said while I opened the door. 'Eek!', I squeaked. I smacked the door closed and just stood there leaning against Rengoku-San's door. 'Why didn't I knock, why didn't I knock. Oh gosh, that was so disrespectful of me'. Let me explain. I walked in on Rengoku-San while he was changing. And then I almost fell over. 'R-Rengoku-San?'.' Hi, Tanjiro! Is there anything wrong? Why did you close the door so quickly? By the way, you look very red.', Rengoku-San asked.' W-well, first of, you're shirtless. Second of, I walked into you changing, so I smacked the door closed. Please go and change Rengoku-San.', I said, while covering my face.' Uhm, sure! But call me Kyojuro!', Rengoku-San replied. When he was done changing I went in his room.' So, what do you want to do Kyojuro-San?', I asked.' Hmm, you're family owns a bakery, right?', Kyojuro-San asked. I nodded as response.' What about we go and bake something? I'm sure you have a lot of experience with baking, and we have a huge kitchen!', Kyojuro-San shouted excitedly.' Really?!', I shouted, surprised that he would let me bake in his kitchen. The only response I got was Kyojuro-San picking me up and running downstairs to the kitchen.' Woah! You're kitchen is so big!', I said, while wandering around in the kitchen.' So, what do you want to bake? I was planning we could make something for the party!', Kyojuro-San asked.' Maybe we can make Christmas themed cookies! Or cakepops, or...', and then I started naming up all kinds of suggestions.' What about we make cupcakes?', Kyojuro-San suggested.' Oh! Uh, yeah! Sure!', I said, kind of embarrassed that I wandered off in my in my mind.

To my surprise, Kyojuro-San had all the ingredients for the cupcakes at home. I went to the oven and went to preheat it on 200 degrees.' Kyojuro-San? Can you mix the butter, sugar and vanille sugar?', I asked, remembering all the times me and my siblings would bake cupcakes together.' Ok! For how long do I have to mix them, Tanjiro?', he asked while picking up a bowl and started mixing the ingredients.' You'll have to mix the ingredients for 4 minutes!', I told him. I also putted the eggs in one by one while he was mixing the ingredients. When I added the last egg, I said:' Now you'll have to mix for three minutes longer!'. While Kyojuro-San was mixing the batter, I looked for the milk.' Hmmm, were is it?' I thought to myself.' Kyojuro-San?'.' Yes Tanjiro?', he replied.' Do you know where the milk is? I need the one that is on normal temperature!', I asked.' Its in the second left cabinet!', he shouted back. When Kyojuro-San was done mixing the batter, he handed the bowl over to me and I added the self-rising baking powder and the milk. Then I mixed the batter till it looked a little fluffy.' Here, do you want to put the cupcake batter in the muffin wrappers?', I asked. 'Sure!', He replied while finishing putting all the wrappers in the cupcake tin. We put the batter in the wrappers together and when we finished, I put the cupcakes in the oven and set the timer on 20 minutes.' So, what do you want to do in the meantime Kyojuro-San?', I asked, since I had no idea what to do.' We could play some Minecraft if you want to!', Kyojuro-San suggested. I agreed and we went upstairs and walked over to his room. Then we played Minecraft for 20 minutes. When we heard the alarm sound we went downstairs, and went to the kitchen to put out the oven. I put on the gloves and picked the tray of cupcakes out of the oven.

'They look great!', Kyojuro-San complimented.' They do!', I agreed. We let the cupcakes cool down a little and then decorated them. I cut the top of strawberries and put them on the cupcakes, and finished with putting some whipped cream around the edge of the strawberry's and a little dot of whipped cream on the top.' Look Kyojuro-San! I made mine look like a little Santa-hat!', I showed.' That looks so cool! I made mine look like a reindeer! he shouted. We spent the whole evening decorating the cupcakes and having fun. When we were done decorating the cupcakes we decorated. 'We made and decorated so many cupcakes!', I said, while putting them in the fridge.' Yeah! And they came out so good! You did a great job!', Kyojuro-San complimented. I was about to say something but then I yawned. I just realized I actually felt kind of tired.' You tired?', he asked.' Yeah, I'm just kind of tired', I said while I yawned once again. Then Kyojuro-San picked me up and carried me bridal-style upstairs.' E-eh?!', I squeaked.' You can sleep, ill carry you to bed!', he said while smiling.' Ok then..', I said while slowly drifting off to sleep.

//Hello pebbles. I have returned from the dead. Apologies for being away so long and not updating for so long. My motivation literally died, and the internet kept dying, and my motivation kept coming on the moments I couldn't write ;-;. Gomen for that. Anyway, remember to have a pog day, stay healthy and remember you're beautiful just the way you are! Sayonara! (Now imma go visit Malekith and kick him in the balls)//

~Author-Chan~