He didn't send me a reply, even after 5 minutes had passed, so I assume he just left the apartment without sending me anything. Agreeing to talk this out with him however, made me feel a little more nervous. If he wants to talk about yesterday... What is there to talk about... Really?

I don't expect him to have an answer to my confession yet, it's only been a day.

I finished up the last of (Fav. Al Drink) from my glass before a waiter takes it away, when he asks if I would like another, I decided instead on a glass of water.

I should sober up a little.

It wasn't long before the waiter returns to the bar to place down the glass of water in front of me, a slice of lime atop of the floating ice cubes.

Lifting it up, I slowly begin to sip at the water with a hint of citrus as I try to keep my mind clear of any thoughts, or scenarios with less than pleasant outcomes.

I'll just wait, maybe I'm worried for nothing.

10 Minutes Later

The time ticking by is agonisingly slow, every minute that passes feels like five. The party behind me hasn't eased up in the slightest, the night has barely begun for these people.

As I rest my chin on my palm, I stare off at the signs behind the bar and the many labels of vodka, whiskey, rums, beer and many other types of alcohols and liqueurs that decorated the shelves. Being able to read many of the labels and no longer feeling woozy, I'm thinking the water and lime is working, if a bit slowly.

As I finish up my first glass of water, a man rudely pushed his way through the people crowded around the bar, his elbow knocking over my glass and spilling the ice and lime onto the bar.

"Hey, move your glass you-" the man stops himself mid-sentence when he turns to see it was my glass he had knocked over. "Oh, sorry babe" his voice going from angry to almost flirty and it made me want to laugh, this man is not subtle at all.

"Real cute" I tell him in the most sarcastic tone I can manage with a roll of my eyes as further reassurance.

"Don't be like that, I'll buy you another, how about that?" He asks me, sitting down on the bar stool right beside me. His closeness sends all kinds of alarm bells in my head, his tallness makes it seem like he is hovering over me, leaving me no room to wiggle out of or escape.

"I've finished drinking for the night, but thank you" I tell him somewhat politely. His eyes shift over to the drink I previously held in my hand.

"You think I'm an idiot? You were holding a drink ten seconds ago" He points out, thinking he's so smart. I lift the mostly empty glass in my hand and give it a gentle shake, the ice cubes clinking on the sides of the glass.

"Water" I tell him before placing the glass back down. Despite the fact that I'm leaning away from him, refusing a drink, showing no interest in the slightest. He will not give up.

"The night is still young babe, why are you being such a prude, huh?" He leans down closer to my face as the smell of alcohol on his breath permeate my sense of smell.

"Hey, bartender! A beer for me, and a lemon sour for the English lady here" he said to one of the waiters behind the counter.

HeartBreak (Mello x Fem!Reader Fanfic) Revised Ver.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें