𝙱𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜𖣘

Start from the beginning

"Mhm, ok sarcastic sandy, go get dressed so we can go skate. Langa's waiting for us at the skate park." He says "K, hold on." I said. Reki wasn't listening because he was in my fridge looking for food. I sighed and went up to my room to change.

Reki's POV

I was starving, I didnt eat for a while but I didnt find anything good. I sigh and say "Y/n you have no good foo-" I turn around shes not there. Did she really just leave without telling me a word? I sighed and went upstairs. I see a bathroom and past the bathroom there were 2 guest bedrooms. And then I assume I see Y/n's room. Is this her room? I thought and without thinking, just pushed the door open.

Y/n's POV

I hear my door open and I turn around and I see Reki standing there. "You couldn't knock dude? I said. Glad I had a sports bra on and not an actual one. "Oh, sorry." He says. "You just left me down there alone without saying a word?" He says crossing his arms. I furrowed my eyebrows. "I literally told you I was going to change but you were too busy in my fridge." I said. "I dont beileve you." He said. I shrugged. "Beileve what you want, Kyan." I said. He just got up and left the room. I sighed and smiled to myself before continuing to look for clothes.

Reki's POV
I closed Y/n's door after speaking with her and just went back downstairs. I went back in her fridge and ended up finding random frosting, vanilla frosting to be exact, so I just ate that with a spoon and waited for Y/n.

Y/n's POV

I went down the steps and I almost tripped but I caught myselft in time. I exhaled loudly until I heard someone snicker. I look up to see Reki leaning on the door frame with his arms and legs crossed over one another. "What?" I said raising an eyebrow. "Nothing, lets just go." I rolled my eyes as I walked towards the door. I locked it and we were on our way to the skate park and meet Langa.

At the skate park

When you guys got there, Langa was waiting there for both of you.

"Hey Langa sorry were late hehe.." Reki says, rubbing the back of his head

"I guess its fine" He said. "Also, heres the skateboard you wanted me to get." Langa says showing Reki the skateboard. "Oh yea, here Y/n." He hands you the skateboard. "Oh?" You take the skateboard from him and place it down on the ground.

"I know a few tricks I used to skateboard when I was maybe 9 or 10?" You tell them. They look at you with a shocked face. "Wait you used to skate?!" Reki said "Yea I did, I was a pretty good skater, but I stopped and now I have 0 memory of it." I said.

"What kind of moves did you know how to do?"

"Uh,, I-i might hurt myswlf if I try again, I dont know Reki.." I said. "But you just said you knew how to do tricks." He said. "Oh right." I said. "I lied." I said smiling slightly. "Well lucky for you, you have 2 best friends who are pro skaters!" He said putting his arm around Langa and smiling brightly.

Langa just smile a bit and nervously chuckled. "W-well im not as good as you Reki.." He said. "Well, thats true too. No ones as good as me!" He said. "Dont get full of yourself." I said. He frowned at me but quickly pushed the negativity away and he started teaching me how to ride a skateboard.

We were practically practicing all day and I fell pretty much every single time I step foot on the skateboard. I had alot of bruises afterwards but they werent bad, just needed some bandages. "Guys, im getting tired." I said stretching. "Yea, same we can pick this back up next week maybe?" Reki said. "Why not tomorrow?" I asked. "Parks closed all week." He said.

"Oh ok." I said. "Well im gonna head home, bye." I said. "Wait, Y/n can I walk with you?" Reki asks. "Oh uh, yea sure Reki, cmon." I said.

At your house

As we got to my door, Reki asked me another question. "Hey can I maybe uhm.." He hesitants. "You can tell me." I asked smiling at him. "He smiled back. "I was wondering if you can let me stay at yours for a few days?" He said looking up at me.
You look at him confused but its Reki. He confusing in every way possible. "Oh yea you totally can!" I say a bit too excitedly.

"Thanks y/n, I appreciate that." He says. We stare into each others eyes for a while, admiring each others features. It got pretty awkward so I broke the eye contact. "Uhm.. yea lets-lets go inside its pretty chilly out here.." I said nervously. "Oh yea, uh.. right right.." He says and walks in. "You can sleep in the first guest bedroom up here." I said as we walked up the steps, Reki right behind me. "Ok." He said.

He went into the guest but before he closed the door. "Night y/n." He said. I turned around and smiled. "Night Reki." I said back. He closed the door and I went to my room and closed mine. I changed my clothes and plopped onto my bed.

Never in my life has anything felt so nice like this. I smile to myself before drifting off into a deep sleep.