Part 10

The moment they all had been waiting for had finally approached before them. It was the eve before Harry and Ginny's wedding. As family and friends flooded in from out of town the more merry the group got.

As Ginny socialized with the guests she searched for Fleur. Although the two had started out rocky they had become better friends and Fleur had believe it or not helped with Ginny and Harry's wedding plans. She had been that person that would tell Ginny the absolute utter truth if something was really horrendous and with all the other giggly girls it was nice to have a straight answer. With all the help Fleur had given her Ginny made her, her maid of honor.

After socializing with everyone and once the party had started to fizzle out she finally got to talk to Harry. They sat at the two person table in a secluded corner of the room. "So everything ready for tomorrow?" 

"I hope so. I'm just extremely nervous." 

"It won't be that bad. It can't be as bad as when I proposed."

"I wasn't nervous for that. I was getting proposed to for Pete's sake!"

"Never-the-less,its an example. See tomorrow I won't be as nervous as you are so that's my nervous moment."

"Okay that makes more sense. Hey do you know what time it is?"

Harry checked his watch and responded "Quarter after eleven."

"Well I should get going. Big day tomorrow as you may or may not know. Gotta get up early in the morning and whatever you do, don't be late!"

As Ginny started walking away Harry pulled her back and kissed her. "See you at the alter."

Hello my dear, dear readers! 

First off thank you for bearing with my un-updating state! I am going to TRY to write in advance and upload at later dates!

I had an idea that maybe every chapter I could do a Miranda Fact or you could ask a question about me and I'd answer it ALONG WITH the usual dedication question!

Please respond and let me know your thoughts!

DEDICATION QUESTION; WHAT IS THE SHORTEST HARRY POTTER MOVIE?

In contradiction to its book, which is actually the longest.....