23 ; ❛❛blood?❞

tempted ; jeon jeongguk 

reaching home tiredly as you immediately get off from the car and went inside the mansion with so much thoughts in mind from the past situation. straight going up to your shared bedroom as you take place on the bed as lied down after letting out a sigh. 

with the legs still falling down from the side as your eyes went to the ceiling. you seriously don't wanna go. 

not after what he put you through yesterday. a yawn left your mouth as your hand immediately moved to cover your mouth. you were tired from everything that happend. 

and clearly not in mood to face anything. 

neither him. nor anything else but the fate never comes on your side, at least for now. jungkook entered in the room as looked at you then went to his closet. taking his hoodie out and sweatpants, the male was about to made his way to the bathroom when he stopped, 

not turning behind, but his lips moved, and the words left, "if you don't wanna go then i can talk to them and cancel it" he said as waited for you response which came soon, 

"then do it" you said, "if someone else was on your place i would've gone but its you...with whom i don't wanna go with even if it was the last moment of living" 

maybe it was your words or maybe it was your tone which got him off and turn to look, "so what do you mean huh? you think that i deserve you?" he said in annoyed tone which you used with your past sentence. 

"you don't deserve me at all jeon jeongguk.." 

his pride hurted well. but the fact was that he had a mouth of his own which knew how to speak more bitterly than you, "oh really?" 

"did someone ever deserved you? or like you ever deserved someone?" he said as came close to bed, "did your best friend had something to deserve you?" 

"in the end, she left with you pushing towards the-" "hell. she pushed me into hell" you said cutting him off and finally sitting up to look at the male. 

he looked at you with his cold stare, you ignored it and decided to add something to make your words strong but that was all some shit which pulled it higher. 

"i thought i could cha-" he cut of you this time with his words in a loud tone, ""What, did you think you could fix me or some bullshit?!" he said as the rage was finally getting into him. 

so in you. 

"I don't need you, I never did!" jungkook said, more like screamed at you as you just tried your best to contain the anger. and maybe to keep your mouth shut because you realized that maybe you spoke too much. 

and as much as you hated his words, you wanted to apologies for now. you could have said no, in a simple answer but no. 

"f-in-" before you could even say it, he cutted you off by throwing his shirt and pants on bed before saying, "you know what im fucking done for now" with that, he left. from the room, from the mansion. 

and maybe it was too much for you. 

・・・

The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky. the sky was finally dark in the shade of black. the lights of mansion was glowing but here it was the shadow of yours on the balcony, 

looking straight at the entrance of the mansion way, wishing to see him coming back. well, he didn't came back home till now. till the time he left after having argument on that silly thing. 

and all the weird thoughts in your mind scared you. but, his strong aura was somehow giving you chills. he is gonna be alright. 

he is gonna come home and you are gonna apologies . 

that's the only plan you wanna stick to. 

biting onto your bottom lip as you waited for another hour by standing on the balcony until the door of mansion opened and a black car made way inside. sighing in calmness, you went so sit on the bed. 

creating a speech on how you would apologies. the footsteps sound came making you stop thinking and look at the door. one, two and three. 

it opened with a sound as your eyes immediately went to his figure which was, 

drenched in blood. 

your eyes widen as you stood up. fear taking place in your body once his cold eyes met yours. you gulped as your gaze went down to his shirt. the white shirt had the spots of blood on it and the fact that you didn't even knew it was of him or someone else?

the male took steps inside as closed the door from behind before making his way towards the closet. taking the pair of clothes out before he made his way to the bathroom. tears pricked into your eyes as your feets took you to the bathroom door. 

your hand moved to the door, knocking on it before saying, "jungkook....sit in the bathtub....im coming inside" you said, as in response, he answered, "no need to....i can handle it-" he groaned as his hand made contact with the wound he got on his skin. 

"j-just sit inside....im opening the door" you said as made way to drawer, taking out the box of first aid kid before making way to the bathroom again. putting your hand on the knob before opening it, as you peeked your head inside to see the male back who was now seated in the bathtub full of water. 

you closed the door from behind as made your small steps towards the male. jungkook didn't looked at you at all. but when you touched his shoulder, asking him to let you see the wounds, he did. 

his back held small wounds more like scratches that were leaking blood, moving your eyes to his chest as you saw some small wounds there too. "stay still.." you said as moved a little forward, taking some water on your hands from the bathtub as you rubbed it on his back. to clean the blood. 

his chest and his back which was leaking blood because of the wounds was now cleaned with the water making you grab the first aid kit and take out the tube medicine. "do you want me to put on bandage...?" you asked as looked at into his eyes which he ignored it as shook his head. 

you sighed, taking a deep breathe before saying, "i'm sorry..." the male furrowed his brows and looked at you but stayed silent. "im sorry...i knew that argument was rubbish as fuck and the fact that....i said things that weren't even true..." 

"i was heated because...of the mall scene and......" no words t say. "i'm sorry" you added again as looked at the male who held a poker face but moved his head away once he notice your stare. "its f-fine....i-" 

"im sorry too.'.i shouldn't have said those" you smiled, before letting out a sigh. 

it wasn't that hard. 

"now....let me put the tube on them...and you better tell me how you got this"