😆💗Closer 2!💗😆

Zacznij od początku

Sivu- U started from morning itself?
I say playfully

Pavi- Seri inniku namma rendu perum senthu officeku polama?

Sivu- Haan seri di itho 5 mins la vanthuren

Pavi- Seri di seekrama va...
Within that, I quickly hung up and grabbed my things. I bid bye to aacha and rakshan anna then went near pavis house to meet her. I saw her waiting I smiled and waved as she did the same.

We both got an auto and went to office. When we reached pugazh anna and sharath anna greeted us. We all stayed downstairs for a bit and chatted. Then we all went upstairs to our respective areas. I started working on my files but I wasnt't able to focus.Since I was wondering where ashwineyy was I haven't seen him since yesterday.

I got an idea and told pavi I was going to get water. She nodded and I went near the water founation which was near ashiwneyys cabin. I was peeking to see if he was there no where to be.I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around to see sharath anna. I sigh and he looked at me confused. Then he began...

Sharath- Yenna thangachi inga ena pandra?

Sivu- Hehe onu illa na chumma thani koodika vanthen...

Sharath- Thani inga irruku anga ena pakkura?
He says teasingly

Sivu- Illa na etho anga iruntha maathri irunthatu athaan..

Sharath- Ayy nee partner enga thana patha?

Sivu- Hehe ashwineyy enga?
He chuckled lightly

Sharath- avan oru client meetingla irruken da..

Sivu- Oh apdiya na? evlo neram agum?

Sharath- Inu konja narathula moodinjurm da

Sivu- Apa okeyy
I say smiling

Sharath- Seri da enaku oru meeting irruku na aprom varen

Sivu- Haan ok na byee
I went back to my desk and continued working on my files while talking to pavi. After some time pugazh anna came to our desk and was chatting with us. He was flirting midway with pavi making us all laugh.

After some time we all decided to take a break before going downstairs I went to ashwineyys cabin and knocked but there was no answer. I was confused and tried knocking twice but no answer. Then I saw pugazh anna coming towards me...

Pugazh- Vaa papa nama polam

Sivu- Anna ashwineyy enga? Avaryum kootitu polam

Pugazh- Avan iniku officeku varala da he is attending meeting in customers place..

Sivu-Oh...
I was wondering why he didn't tell me

Pugazh- Va da namma polam

Sivu- Haan seri na..
Me and pugazh anna went downstairs and joined the group. We were chatting but my mind was still focused on ashiwneyy. After some time we all went back upstairs and I started finishing up the files I had. In sometime I finished all the files and submitted them.

I had one more meeting and I finished that aswell. I waited for pavi to finish her work and once we finished we went downstairs to join the others. We all were chatting when my phone started ringing. I saw it was ashwineyy I went aside and quickly picked it up...