𝘔𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

Start from the beginning

««««»»»»

"How do we find the courage to face our fears? Will it be worth it in the end? Do I continue to walk on this path, or should I give up? Scared that these butterflies are only from my side."

"I am terrified however I try denying it. How am I going to stand against so many odds? Sometimes I even question my own actions? Is it really right to give him hope? He is fragile, the most precious to me right now. I don't want to hurt him just for my liking. What if all of this I am feeling right now fades someday. I can't see sadness and hurt in those eyes. It will tear me to shreds."

"Holding onto the thin string of hope was foolish, yet the reason I am standing here is by my side. It is not easy, people don't easily fall into your arms and accept your flaws. Love takes time, and effort. But when there is love, there is hope, so is disappointment. Do I have the patience and courage to face both?"

-Mork

"These familiar feelings have blossomed again, and I am afraid of what will happen if I start to acknowledge it. Happiness that has been snatched away leaving you hopeless will never give you the same joy when it returns. You will always have a fear of it being taken."

"Falling in love was nothing shown in movies and dramas. Love at first sight was nothing compared to what I feel right now. It was slow and gradual, beautiful and breathtaking. It was so intense and deep, often leaving me frustrated and confused. But the destination urged me to never give up."

-Sutthaya

♠

......

Name_Phuwin

Full Name_ Pattawee Tangsakyuen Nimtawat

Nick name_Pi
.....

A Freshmen-Year Dental student aspiring to have a future in Dentistry. Pi's family consists of his elder brother, Duean, and his boyfriend Meen, both in their early thirties living together in Chiang Mai.

Due to many internal family conflicts, Duean's parent's live in another provinces, no contact. Pi is the only child of his parent. Duean and he are not blood-related.

Pi had been a shy and timid kid, holding hands of his brother and finding it hard to trust people. He was happy in what he had and was afraid of chances, because of thinks going wrong. Pi had made up his mind to not fall in love easily. He had seen ugly things at an early stage of his life. Still struggling to forget his past and trying to get over it which are contradictory.

Fear in his heart of being hurt again, the betrayal and mockery, he is wary of strangers. He had suffered from his close people a lot, so Pi is reluctant to share his true emotions with someone.