RULES

Hello again travelholics!

Being honest here, rules aren't that boring and hard to follow. Rules bring order in our community and we love order.

Following are some rules you must follow in order to join FTFC;

☞ You must give our community, FoottoFoodCommunity a follow, along with the founders: (girlsglobe) and (rb_raven).

☞ Give this hiring book a shout-out on your message board. This is to spread the word and attract more members towards our community.

☞ You must add this book to your public and private reading lists.

☞ You can only apply for a maximum of 3 roles.

☞ You must have a discord account and be online at least once a day. (Some roles don't require discord but we suggest you have one).

☞ You have to be kind towards your fellow members. Rudeness, bullying or any other kind of hate speech will not be tolerated.

☞ Sexist, Homophobic, Transphobic, Racist and rude people are not welcome.

☞ You must speak English.

☞ Please work for at least 2 months before leaving.

☞ You have to be committed to the tasks given by the community.

☞ Absolutely no stealing! Your work should be original and not copied from somewhere else. The work you'll be assigned and the conversations within the group should not be leaked.

☞ If you wanna leave or go on a hiatus, you must fill a form before doing so.

☞ You must enjoy. Yes, now that's the most important rule.

☞ Password is your favorite tourist attraction.

Walk right into the next chapter to know the roles our community is offering!

- Founder | FTFC